The Prettiest & Sexiest Actresses in my Opinion

Tools    

1. Alexandra Daddario
2. Emma Watson
3. Amber Heard
4. Natalie Portman

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
New users can't post pics.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

New users can't post pics.
Patience builds character. Hang in there, Hanks.

Don’t we already have a thread like this? One that came with accompanying photos?

He’s new. Let’s cut him some slack
I was trying to help. We usually don’t have multiple threads on the same subject. I thought he would like to see the existing thread.

The trick is not minding
I was trying to help. We usually don’t have multiple threads on the same subject. I thought he would like to see the existing thread.
Eh. Seemed more like a complaint, but I’m willing to concede that it probably wasn’t your intent. *
Would have been more helpful to steer him to the actual thread then to comment that a thread exists, don’t you agree?

Eh. Seemed more like a complaint, but I’m willing to concede that it probably wasn’t your intent. *
Would have been more helpful to steer him to the actual thread then to comment that a thread exists, don’t you agree?
I’ve just spent more than 30 minutes looking through all 39 pages of my subscribed threads looking for the thread. It definitely exists - it was very popular - but I can’t find it.