PUT YOUR OWN SPIN ON THE MOVIE SCENE GAME

Tools    

What, too cheap to hire a stripper to pop out of a cake like everybody else?!"

"My, I bet you monsters lead interesting lives . . . I said to my girlfriend just the other day, 'Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting,' I said . . . the places you must go and the things you must see, my stars . . . and I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too . . . I'm always interested in meeting interesting people . . ."

"My, I bet you monsters lead interesting lives . . . I said to my girlfriend just the other day, 'Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting,' I said . . . the places you must go and the things you must see, my stars . . . and I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too . . . I'm always interested in meeting interesting people . . ."
LOL!

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

"Operator? There are two teenage boys fighting on a garbage heap. One is carrying an odd kind of gun. It just discharged a laser and the other boy's right arm is bleeding."

anything but Zombies & vampires
Teach me not to have the really hot Chili for Dinner

You know this works far better in the desert on a 120° day

[quote=Steve Freeling;1815527]
{Quote]
You gotta be kidding, someone is hunting me and you make me an obscene phone call.

"If you our king, why you not speak real Kupakai?"
well at least I'm Scottish and sound like i belong in a Medieval movie, not using an accent that wont be around for another 1000 years.

Well i can't play as i can't post anything! Dannii.I will post one for you to put your caption to ok.
This post is waiting for Dannii.
Already said i'm not playing on this thread spooky, it's not my kinda game.

Ray Charles : if they are doing that to impress me they are wasting their time.

Do you think my latest dance craze will catch on?

Oh you Monsters are so lucky to have red hair, i wish us Rabbits had red Hair, it looks so much nicer than my boring old grey hair.

[quote=spookiemoviemania;1813103][/quot
waaaaaa i wanted the Red Monster like Buggs Bunny got, not a boring old White dog.
I want the Monster
I want the Monster
I want the Monster