PUT YOUR OWN SPIN ON THE MOVIE SCENE GAME

Tools    

This idea for a new game came to me this morning lying in bed, I can not lay claim to the idea completely as there has been something similar with "Mystery Theatre"? All the same it should be a fun game. Simply post a screenshot or a scene (GIF) and type your own caption or conversation underneath it. They can be humorous, serious, even rude (not profane). Whatever pops into your head. Let you imaginations run wild MoFos.
Below is an example.

Stuff the cannoli baby gimme the gun.
Get the idea.

Good idea Spookie. I have a tweak for your game. You could post the gif photo and then the rest of us make something up and the person with the most reps win. That would make you the MC

Good idea Spookie. I have a tweak for your game. You could post the gif photo and then the rest of us make something up and the person with the most reps win. That would make you the MC
Orson Gideon8 will accuse me of being superior again. My ego wont take it . We could have a look at your idea later on. See how this shapes up first. Ok with that? How about you posting one before you head out on the town in Washington.

Orson Gideon8 will accuse me of being superior again. My ego wont take it . We could have a look at your idea later on. See how this shapes up first. Ok with that? How about you posting one before you head out on the town in Washington.
I tell ya what you post one, and I'll write my spin for it.

I tell ya what you post one, and I'll write my spin for it.
Is that because you are unable to post your own? I can not do that on another browser for some unknown reason. Ok here is one.

"I'm thinking this would be a stellar avatar, nah, maybe not."

Ok, that's all I got!
Fair start Orson. My first one wasnt much chop either. They can only get better from here . Was I correct about you unable to post pics.

Fair start Orson. They can only get better from here .
So true! I couldn't come up with anything better. Lets see what someone else can come up with for that gif

Was I correct about you unable to post pics.
No, you're wrong It's more fun for me (perhaps others too) to try and come up with something funny for another persons gif. Though I mostly failed

Here is another in case you are still around.

"How do you like my audition for the next Dracula film. Christopher Lee eat your heart out"

So true! I couldn't come up with anything better. Lets see what someone else can come up with for that gif

No, you're wrong It's more fun for me (perhaps others too) to try and come up with something funny for another persons gif. Though I mostly failed
I wasnt accusing you of being tech dumb like me. Just that some devices do not allow you to post. Two of my closest MoFo friends have that problem.

I wasnt accusing you of being tech dumb like me. Just that some devices do not allow you to post. Two of my closest MoFo friends have that problem.
It's totally cool, I'm mellow about stuff. And yeah I've used web browsers that wouldn't do certain things, where other browsers would.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.

- Your mother has had an affair with the postman for 13 years and you are adopted!
- la la la! I can't hear you! la la la!