Aussies At Work Quiz.

Tools    

anything but Zombies & vampires
Movie set at the turn of the last century about one of the most controversial incidents between Britain and Australia.

You got him. You never saw Bliss? .. pretty much a modern Aussie classic.
No didn't actually.

Talk to Dannii about the Emojies, she may be able to help.

The title role is played by a well known Englishman

The incident in question led to the Australian government refusing to allow the British Army to execute Australian Soldiers in future wars. The English actor was a bit Woody (hint

The incident in qestion led to the Australian government refusing to allow the British Army to execute Australian Soldiers in future wars. The English actor aas a bit Woody (hint)
Edward Woodward and Bryan Brown. Breaker Morant. Took my time getting that.

Edward Woodward and Bryan Brown. Breaker Morant. Took my time getting that.
You can't leave out Jack Thomson
Your turn

Jon Blake was one and can't think of the other one, can picture him.

Andrew Clarke, don't know where i got MacFarlane from

Jon Blake was one and can't think of the other one, can picture him.
Jon Blake was not one mate. He was in The Lighthorsemen. Tony Bonner was one. The other was a regular on Snowy River series as well as tons of episodial television in the 70s and 80s..

Andrew Clarke, don't know where i got MacFarlane from
Whose McFarlane? Andrew Clarke and Tony Bonner. Did you happen to see Clarke is another supeb mini series Sword Of Honour. Yours

Jon Blake was not one mate. He was in The Lighthorsemen. Tony Bonner was one. The other was a regular on Flying Doctors.
Wrong,wrong,wrong
I've seen the Anzacs about 10 times and i can assure you that Jon Blake was in it and spent a lot more time on screen than Tony Bonnor who except for a Cameo left about mid way through.

Whose McFarlane? Andrew Clarke and Tony Bonner. Yours
I stick with my original Jon Blake and Andrew Clarke tks

Wrong,wrong,wrong
I've seen the Anzacs about 10 times and i can assure you that Jon Blake was in it and spent a lot more time on screen than Tony Bonnor who except for a Cameo left about mid way through.
Apologies Mick. Blake was in it as he was in the Lighthorsemen in which he had a car accident and suffered terrible brain damage.

There was movement at the Station
For word was passed around
That a Hollywood Superstar had come to town
to make a movie

Who was it and what was the name of the movie?