Aussies At Work Quiz.

Tools    

I am in a mood today for starting new threads. From Errol Flynn in the 30s to Chris Hemsworth this decade Australians have left their mark on the silver screen. This is a tribute to the many Aussies plying their trade on the hardest of all cinematic stages..Hollywood..as well as those working in their home country. Any subject or any cinematic facet can be used.as a question. As is the norm here on MF the creator starts the ball rolling.

Name this multi award-winning actor. Born in Queensland state in 1951. Has a huge body of both stage and film work in America, Britain and at home to his credit. Early films include Hoodwink (1981) Starstruck (1982).

anything but Zombies & vampires
Post withdrawn due to someone not likeng Australia's history.

Why did you not tell me you were here. Not Brown. What is this cringeworthy ockerism stuff in preceding post Mick. Delete please as it will scare off our American friends.

John Hargreaves

An old client of mines son wrote Hoodwink and John lived up the road from me before he Died

Why did you not tell me you were here. Not Brown. What is this cringeworthy ockerism stuff in preceding post Mick. Delete please as it will scare off our American friends.
Someone liked it, got a point for it, our history is cringeworthy? Must be from the Big Smoke hey.

Someone liked it, got a point for it, our history is cringeworthy? Must be from the Big Smoke hey.
It was Dannii. She will point you because you are you. Mate if no Yanks play I will blame you

Name this multi award-winning actor. Born in Queensland state in 1951. Has a huge body of both stage and film work in America, Britain and at home to his credit. Early films include Hoodwink (1981) Starstruck (1982). Have another shot at this. You know him.

My actor has an envious awards record. Is the first actor to win an Oscar, Bafta, Golden Globe, Critics Choice and Screen Actors Guild award in a single performance. That should nail it for someone.

I liked your post Mick, that's the beauty of being here, learning new words and phrases. Take no notice of Spooky, he's probably having a bad hair day!

It was Dannii. She will point you because you are you. Mate if no Yanks play I will blame you
I liked Micks post spooky, all those Australian words were great, i recognised a few of them from OZ TV programmes.

I liked Micks post spooky, all those Australian words were great, i recognised a few of them from OZ TV programmes.
Thanks Dannii. As the creator of the post i gave into Spookies wishes and deleted my post.

My actor has an envious awards record. Is the first actor to win an Oscar, Bafta, Golden Globe, Critics Choice and Screen Actors Guild award in a single performance. That should nail it for someone.
remember this. Qld born huge body of work in Aus, America and the UK. Looks a bit like Einstein when he grows his hair.

I'm here now, please check email.

I'm here now, please check email.
I did and replied also PM. Are you going to have a bash at my actor. You know him. We have had him before. Think about his award winning performance. It stands out like a off prawn at a barbie.

Im back
Geoffrey Rush?