Bette Davis Quiz

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Citizen Rules
For bonus points, do you know the 1946 movie where Bette Davis plays identical twin sisters?
Bette played twin sisters in A Stolen Life and Dead Ringers. Carol Burnett one spoofed A Stolen Life on her show.
Correct. You get the bonus points.

One sister drowns the other takes her place from memory. Glenn Ford is in it too if memory serves. Like Orson the title eludes me. It is his post.
That's the right movie. Gideon got it right. It's called A Stolen Life.

Yes I know about that film...but no I can't think of the title of the top of my head. I don't think I've seen it either.
I'm surprised you didn't watch it for the 1940s list.

Bette Davis made two movies where she played Queen Elizabeth I. The first was called The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex, what was the title of the other?

Bette Davis made two movies where she played Queen Elizabeth I. The first was called The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex, what was the title of the other?
Sorry for being so long to get to this. Good question. I have only seen the one you named. I will have a stab Young Bess?

Really what a guess. You should know this Orson as it is in your era. Bette played wildcat Rosa Moline in what 1949 movie.
I don't know! I don't even know the names of most movie characters after I shut off the movie. Got any other clues?

I've been wanting to see that one, but never have.

OK, clue....The other 'forest' movie Bette did.
Her co star was Leslie Howard if memory serves. Clues mate. Dont mind me calling you mate?

Her co star was Leslie Howard if memory serves. Clues mate. Dont mind me calling you mate?
Not if you're British!....it's totally cool

Yup Leslie Howard was in it as was Bogie. The title had the three words like this The --------- Forest

Not if you're British!....it's totally cool

Yup Leslie Howard was in it as was Bogie. The title had the three words like this The --------- Forest
Wash out your mouth with soap. I am an Aussie...not a Brit. The Petrified Forest is all that comes to mind. You around for another otherwise i will call open floor?