Bette Davis Quiz

Tools    

I only answer off the top of my head, because sure I could google it but what fun would that be. So from memory I believe her birth name was Bette Davis and I know she was born on the east coast, I'll say Massachusetts.
Yes and no. Born in Boston. Named Ruth Bette Davis at Birth. Your turn Orson.

I mostly got that wrong, but thanks....

Name the well known actress that was best friends with Bette?
Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I was under the impression she did not have too many friends.. actor friends anyway. Was it Janet Leigh?

Have yet to see you on my new threads. Change the Word of a Movie Title game should be a giggle. Do not be put off by my Aussie thread as it is aimed at those actors working in the States and UK.

Have yet to see you on my new threads. Change the Word of a Movie Title game should be a giggle. Do not be put off by my Aussie thread as it is aimed at those actors working in the States and UK.
I'll take a look at them, I've started working much more so have less time that I can be on MoFo.

Olivia de Havilland is correct.

I never knew Davis and de Havilland were BFF's. i knew they made two or three movies together, but never knew of a relationship offscreen.
I picked up knowledge of that relationship when I watched Feud the other nite. What great television this is.

I never knew Davis and de Havilland were BFF's. i knew they made two or three movies together, but never knew of a relationship offscreen.
Bette talked about that during interviews with David Letterman and I think on Johnny Carson too. She was a great guest on live TV talk shows.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A NEW ONE:
Name the 1964 film where Bette plays two sisters.
Without looking it up, which I don't do...I think it was called Dead Ringer.

@Citizen Rules
For bonus points, do you know the 1946 movie where Bette Davis plays identical twin sisters?

@Citizen Rules
For bonus points, do you know the 1946 movie where Bette Davis plays identical twin sisters?
Yes I know about that film...but no I can't think of the title of the top of my head. I don't think I've seen it either.

Without looking it up, which I don't do...I think it was called Dead Ringer.
You got it Orson. Pleased you do not look it up.. kinda defeats the purpose. A scene from Dead Ringer.

One sister drowns the other takes her place from memory. Glenn Ford is in it too if memory serves. Like Orson the title eludes me. It is his post.

@Citizen Rules

Bette played twin sisters in A Stolen Life and Dead Ringers. Carol Burnett one spoofed A Stolen Life on her show.

I picked up knowledge of that relationship when I watched Feud the other nite. What great television this is.
I watched Feud and even though de Havilland served as a partial narrator for the story, I never got the impression that she and Bette were BFF's. And while I'm here, I also need to say that I was disgusted that Feud was completely shut out at the Emmys...Jessica Lange, in particular, was robbed.

I watched Feud and even though de Havilland served as a partial narrator for the story, I never got the impression that she and Bette were BFF's. And while I'm here, I also need to say that I was disgusted that Feud was completely shut out at the Emmys...Jessica Lange, in particular, was robbed.
A Stolen Life.. of course. Have to admit Olivia was a bit of a guess. Yes. How the hell did FEUD not scoop the Emmys? The best television I have seen in a long time.

Jessica, Susan and Judy Davis too in my view. Your post Giddy.