Bette Davis Quiz

Tools    

Are there any MoFos who do not love the Queen of Hollywood Bette Davis. A new game starring this legend herself. I will get things rolling.

How many Academy award nominations did Bette achieve? Second half of the question. Name her best actress Oscar wins.

A studio portrait of Davis 1940.

10 (unless you count 'Of Human Bondage' as her first nom)

Dangerous and Jezebel
According to my info Of Human Bondage is included so it is 11. Correct on the films. Thanks for kicking off the Bette Davis Quiz. Your post.

Don't know for sure, but I'll guess Joan Crawford.
Had to be Joan Crawford Orson. Who else did Bette hate more than her. Have you seen the mini series FEUD? Your post. Any subject you wish on her.

Had to be Joan Crawford Orson. Who else did Bette hate more than her. Have you seen the mini series FEUD? Your post. Any subject you wish on her.
I like to watch Feud, but I don't have TV service. Yeah she hated Crawford alright!

So my turn, right....When Bette first started making movies what color was her hair?

I like to watch Feud, but I don't have TV service. Yeah she hated Crawford alright!

So my turn, right....When Bette first started making movies what color was her hair?
There are some online streaming sites that are showing FEUD. Watch it as it is great viewing. The two actress live their parts.
As for your question. Bette had a platinum blonde look if not mistaken.

There are some ionline streamin sites that are showing Feud. Watch it as it is great viewing. the two actress live their parts.
As for your question. Bette has a platinum blonde look if not mistaken.
Platinum Blonde is correct, your turn.

anything but Zombies & vampires
Why am i not surprised you would start a Betty Davis quizz Spooky

Why indeed Mick.She was a movie legend. Was still turning out star performances well into her doting years. There is so much info on her to do a thread.

Wanna play somewhere?

Why indeed Mick. Dunno she was a movie legend. Was still turning out star performances well into her doting years.
Does nothinh for me personally

What is Bette's real Christian name and when and where was she born.
I only answer off the top of my head, because sure I could google it but what fun would that be. So from memory I believe her birth name was Bette Davis and I know she was born on the east coast, I'll say Massachusetts.