MOVIE TRIVIA

Tools    

Steven Spielberg was not the first director hired to direct the movie Jaws. Why was the first director fired?
Good question. Because he was not Steven Spielberg. Just kidding. Did not get along with a certain actor?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Good question. Because he was not Steven Spielberg. Just kidding. Did not get along with a certain actor?

Nope. It had nothing to do with any of the actors in the movie.

Nope. It had nothing to do with any of the actors in the movie.
I know why☺

Can you post the answer so we can move on.

Steven Spielberg was not the first director hired to direct the movie Jaws. Why was the first director fired?
This post has been open for 24hrs.. reveal please.

Since Dannii still hasn't posted the answer, I'll have to reveal it instead.

During a meeting with the producers of the movie, the original director was describing how scenes with the "whale" would be filmed. The director was fired because the producers didn't want to work with a director who didn't know the difference between a shark and a whale.

This post has been open for 24hrs.. reveal please.

Since Dannii still hasn't posted the answer, I'll have to reveal it instead.

During a meeting with the producers of the movie, the original director was describing how scenes with the "whale" would be filmed. The director was fired because the producers didn't want to work with a director who didn't know the difference between a shark and a whale.
I was waiting for permission to post the answer cos the game was already in play.

I was waiting for permission to post the answer cos the game was already in play.

Permission from who?
The person who posted the question, i didn't wanna just jump in.

You don't need permission to answer the questions. Anyone can just jump in and answer them. You've been here long enough to know that already.

You can post the next question if you want to.

You don't need permission to answer the questions. Anyone can just jump in and answer them. You've been here long enough to know that already.

You can post the next question if you want to.
I'll pass as i'll be going off soon