MOVIE TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh I hope mine counts then. Maybe not.

I'm going to go and watch breaking bad so if no guesses feel free to jump ahead and I'll come back later. I think I mucked up anyway if this is strictly about movies rather than the industry. My guy didnt pee on Fellini in a movie. He just peed on him.

What actress was born Lucille Le Sueur
Joan Crawford

That's Raquel Welch trivia, not movie trivia.
Giddy, stop it. It's a good game.

Who was discovered by The Hollywood Reporter when she was drinking a soda after school?

OK because I just thought of some movie trivia

Joan Crawford

She and Bette Davis had a monster bitch fight, recently showcased in the tv show Feud (really good show, Mes). I thought Gideon would have grabbed this one.

He peed on Fellini. (hope that's right. I;m hopeless at games)
No takers? I thought this would be pretty easy. Another clue - he;s not American.

OK because I just thought of some movie trivia

Joan Crawford

She and Bette Davis had a monster bitch fight, recently showcased in the tv show Feud (really good show, Mes). I thought Gideon would have grabbed this one.

He peed on Fellini. (hope that's right. I;m hopeless at games)
Did you watch Feud? Enthralling. Emmy winner for sure. Pleased to see you on another of mine. Stay as you are good at this. I also have several Brit quizzes if interested.

Joan Crawford

Giddy, stop it. It's a good game.

Who was discovered by The Hollywood Reporter when she was drinking a soda after school?
Thanks for support. I will say the "sweater girl" Lana Turner.

I'm going to go and watch breaking bad so if no guesses feel free to jump ahead and I'll come back later. I think I mucked up anyway if this is strictly about movies rather than the industry. My guy didnt pee on Fellini in a movie. He just peed on him.
It is essentially movie trivia... just do not make it too personal if you post something about the industry in general. What is this peed on Fellini all about?

It is essentially movie trivia... just do not make it too personal if you post something about the industry in general. What is this peed on Fellini all about?

You're Aussie and you dont know this? lol. David Stratton. I thought everyone who was in to movies knew this. It's the title of his bio.

OK I'm out. The thread was wrecked anyway.

You're Aussie and you dont know this? lol. David Stratton. I thought everyone who was in to movies knew this. It's the title of his bio.

OK I'm out. The thread was wrecked anyway.
I know David Stratton..watched he and Margaret religiously. I just never read his book. Sorry. Whaddya mean thread was wrecked anyway?

This director was born in NYC, but lived his early years in Greece, not knowing any English at the age of 7.
John Cassavetes