Carry On Quiz.

Tools    

I have an exam on friday😳
I hope you kill em Dannii on Friday.. not literally of course.
The big decision is... what shall i wear! I can wear civvies but i'm so used to getting changed into scrubs😏

I have an exam on friday😳
I hope you kill em Dannii on Friday.. not literally of course.
The big decision is... what shall i wear! I can wear civvies but i'm so used to getting changed into scrubs😏
I could ask stirchley, she has a fashion thread, i want casual but professional

Played a range of characters from jolly and assertive women with sturdy moral standards to sexy and lusty ones. See you. Or is it tarah the scousers say?

This is still waiting for Dannii to answer.

Played a range of characters from jolly and assertive women with sturdy moral standards to sexy and lusty ones. See you. Or is it tarah the scousers say?

This is still waiting for Dannii to answer.
Scousers say ta-ra luv
Joan Simms?

Scousers say ta-ra luv
Joan Simms?
Joanie it is Dannii. Thank you for taking the time. I got the spelling wrong for ta-ra but the inference is correct doll. Your turn to leave me one while I sleep. Also one on Brit Sitcom if you can. Nitey nite. Only a week ago we were still friendly Dannii.

Scousers say ta-ra luv
Joan Simms?
Joanie it is Dannii. Thank you for taking the time. I got the spelling wrong for ta-ra but the inference is correct doll. Your turn to leave me one while I sleep. Also one on Brit Sitcom if you can. Nitey nite.
I shall think of a good one to stump you as you seem to stump me lately!

Ok then spooky, in Carry On Dick there's a woman who has black teeth who claims to have treated Dick Turpin for an injury, what is the characters name and who is the actress that plays her?

This actress had small roles in a handful of Carry Ons in the 70s mostly. Now what is her name. Do I get a clue doll.
Nitey nite Dannii.

This actress had small roles in a handful of Carry Ons in the 70s mostly. Now what is her name. Do I get a clue doll.
Nitey nite Dannii.
Well i don't have any clues yet but i'll have one ready for when you return

Well i don't have any clues yet but i'll have one ready for when you return
You never gave me that clue. So I will have to do some research. Good luck for tomorrow doll.
I wasn't expecting you to return just yet

I wasn't expecting you to return just yet
My answer to your black toothed woman was Marianne Stone. She had small roles in 9 Carry Ons.

A Carry On quiz, most Brits were brought up watching the brilliant Carry On films!😂