Carry On Quiz.

Tools    

Who among MoFos have not heard of the hugely popular farcical Carry On series of films that ran from 1958 to 1992. This new thread is for lovers of the zany, madcap crowd that made these films favorites the world over. This quiz is only for two players in the same time zone. So enjoy. I will post the first question.

Name the first two and last two of the 31 Carry On films?

I sure am! I have every episode in my dvd collection
Oh no then I have a very worthy opponent who will probably wipe the floor with me
I'll certainly try to spooky! . Give me your best question to start off our game!!

Just to refresh you on the first question. Name the first two and last two of he 31 Carry On films.
Bloody hell spooky you got me already! 😖. I think the first ones are Carry On Spying and Carry On Nurse? Maybe the last ones are Carry On Abroad and Carry On England?

Bloody hell spooky you got me already! 😖. I think the first ones are Carry On Spying and Carry On Nurse? Maybe the last ones are Carry On Abroad and Carry On England?
Danniella not even close. You got 1 of 4 correct...Carry On Nurse. Remember the last was in 1992. I will give that to you Carry on Columbus.

Danniella not even close. You got 1 of 4 correct...Carry On Nurse. Remember the last was in 1992. I will give that to you Carry on Columbus.
It was a very wild quess, i have no idea in what order they were made!

Then girl the first round goes to Spooky. Carry on Sergeant Carry On Nurse.. Carry on Emmanuelle and Carry on Columbus.

Then girl the first round goes to Spooky. Carry on Sergeant Carry On Nurse.. Carry on Emmanuelle and Carry on Columbus.
I like Carry On Emmanuelle!

Ok spooky! In which Carry On film is the character Patricia Potter??
This isa bit of a guess. I will say Carry On Girls. If I recall it is the character Bernard Bresslaw played in drag.

Ok spooky! In which Carry On film is the character Patricia Potter??
This isa bit of a guess. I will say Carry On Girls. If I recall it is the character Bernard Bresslaw played in drag.
You got it spooky! 😏 am guessing you're as much a fan as i am!!