Name the Horror Movie Quiz

Tools    

Guys what are the star and three lines next to your avatars?
Apparently the star is a shortcut to see the user's list of favorite movies, and the lines show which lists (of movies seen) they've filled out.

Poison you have some list of movies seen. I too have watched many, many movies over my almost 60 years. Started in the local picture theatre in my home town. We used to sneak into the place thru a loose board and see the flicker for free until the manager copped us and said he would call the police next time we did it. Boy did I cop heaps from mum and dad.

A young woman ends up with a hairy problem when she goes to work for her college professor in his isolated clifftop home.
That could be quiet a few...

Tarantula (1955)

"Tarantula"'s got me thinking '50s big-bug movies, but the stories and characters are getting muddled together for me. Wasn't "Tarantula" a male student and a female reporter? Or am I thinking of a different movie?

What vintage are we talking about here, anyway?

"Tarantula"'s got me thinking '50s big-bug movies, but the stories and characters are getting muddled together for me. Wasn't "Tarantula" a male student and a female reporter? Or am I thinking of a different movie?

What vintage are we talking about here, anyway?
It was a female student and a male doctor, the movie opened with a deformed man wandering the desert. The male doctor went to investigate and ran into the female student who was replacing the deformed man.

An excellent question. You had us all strung along. The way the quiz should be played.

Richard Franklin is an Aussie.. also directed Psycho 2.

David Cronenberg film. A group of people living in a city apartment building are turned into sex crazed nutters after being bitten by a parasite.

An excellent question. You had us all strung along. The way the quiz should be played.

Richard Franklin is an Aussie.. also directed Psycho 2.
Yup, another classic.

That would be Shivers.