Friday Night Dinner

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Are there any fans of this show on here? I recently got into this comedy via Netflix (UK).

It stars Simon Bird from the Inbetweeners, Tamsin Greig from Black Books and Mark Heap from Spaced along with other actors. If you like The Inbetweeners you will love this. It is based around a family who get together on a Friday Night for a family Dinner and hilarity ensues. There are a few episodes that are just pure genius and are so funny, I highly recommend this to you.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1844923/
IMDB 8.1 rating

I like it Newt, would be cool to see if any more people around here watch it. I think I've seen at least the first two series, although I can't be sure, I think I got midway through a series then stopped as I used to watch them at home with my brother but as I've gone to Uni I've forgot. I'll have to check where I'm at. I think the last episode I saw was their Nan's wedding.

Some episodes are a lot funnier than others, there's a few duds. But with it's short length it's an easy and enjoyable watch. I'm not two big on the two brothers and their humour, but I love the dad.

Edit: Just checked and that was actually the last episode, so yeah I've seen them all

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I watched all the episodes on Netflix which are series 1 and 2. I know there is another series on the 4OD app, so I downloaded that recently to watch it. It is a great series and yeah there some duds but they are still funny in their own way. The first time we meet Mr Morris, when he come to dinner I laughed so much at him he is a nutter.

I've seen it too. I laughed at quite a few

Have you seen Moone Boy? Why is it no one I know has seen it ? I think it's the funniest thing I've seen for ages

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
No I havent seen Moone Boy, I have seen it advertised. It has Chris O'Dowd in it and I like him in The IT Crowd, which is another amazing show I will keep an eye out for it