Creep
35.48%
11 votes
Not a Creep
6.45%
2 votes
Who can say?
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The reason I quoted that, is that the author agrees and it may seem creepy and that its alright if you think that. That statement kind of supports my opinion. See where i'm going with this?

Why I quoted that is that the author agrees and it may seem creepy and that its alright if you think that. That statement kind of supports my opinion. See where i'm going with this?
Oh well, I'm not saying it should be closed and I'm also not blaming you for making this thread or finding him a creep or anything. I'm just having difficulties with seeing the point of ignorant people making claims for or against a certain person. I don't think that's interesting food for debate.
It's your good right to think he's a creep. I just don't think it's interesting to have a discussion about that.

It's your good right to think he's a creep. I just don't think it's interesting to have a discussion about that.
I get it and I respect that. But I do have TMZ bookmarked and I check it regularly so you can tell I am a sucker for Hollywood gossip.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Interesting article-- I saw interviews with MF and it keeps niggling me how calm she is about the whole thing-- you would think she'd be furious

Assuming he has never done anything illegal, I voted creep just because of his relationship with Soon Yi. That doesn't make him a bad guy, but at age 42, I couldn't imagine having a relationship with a late teen, or a girl in her early 20's. A lot of these older celebrities do it, and I think they're all creepy, even the ones who's work I like. I avoid Woody Allen movies mostly just because it's not my kind of humor. The creepiness factor is just a little icing on the cake.

I don't know if he's guilty or not and I'll let the lawyers and judges make that decision, but even if he's guilty it will not change the fact that he made great films and that I'll continue enjoy them.

I agree to the previous speaker, this is all just a marketing ploy. Why did she silent for so many years, and lately suddenly she remembered that she had been sexually harassed. Maybe she paid for her silence for so many years, and now he does not want to pay, and she confessed to everything.