The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tools    

Kind of disappointed their going the Ultron route to be honest. This story line has been hashed out multiple times in the many, many cartoon movies, specials and regular episodic show. And if this is even remotely like those things this will undoubtedly take up the next two installments of the series. So. I'm a bit ho-hum, but of course I'll still watch it. If for no other reason than maybe the Hulk will finally get to have his day like he has so many times in the past in the comics, but has been so pitifully rendered onscreen to this point.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I was of the impression that Thanos is basically the end all be all. I don't know if Ultron will be in A3, but I'm sure he will not be the focus.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
You got to go another villain before you go with Thanos. If Thanos is the big bad in 2, who the hell are you going to fight in 3?
Dr. Gonzo, his galactic attorney.

Don't forget about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. They were introduced in the post credits sequence of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. They probably will have more of an impact in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Ultron (played by James Spader using motion capture) will probably in my opinion, maybe might be in short clip scenes during the film and/ or in the climatic battle sequence.

Plus one of Ultron's so called "minions" The Vision will be in the film that will be played by Paul Bettany (who also voices Tony Stark's companion Jarvis).

I'm kinda curious though what The Avengers tower will look like.

You got to go another villain before you go with Thanos. If Thanos is the big bad in 2, who the hell are you going to fight in 3?
End all, be all, was implied to be Avengers 3 (the Infinity Gauntlet ); which is where it seems all the current arcs will end.

It seems that the Ultron story will be contained to the second movie, I can't see any carry over with everything else going on.

End all, be all, was implied to be Avengers 3 (the Infinity Gauntlet ); which is where it seems all the current arcs will end.

It seems that the Ultron story will be contained to the second movie, I can't see any carry over with everything else going on.
Exactly. Thanos is more tied to the Avengers 3 more than 2. With Josh Brolin stepping into the role as Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy, his role might be substantial somewhat in Age of Ultron...but he'll probably be more important to the third act of The Avengers trilogy. Since the third phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be most likely it's swan song.

Since the third phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be most likely it's swan song.
Whatcha talking 'bout?

I love this pic so much. Looks like some Battlestar Galactica refugee invaded the set and is being sent back to basic cable.