What is your favorite Zom-Com?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What is your favourite Zombie Comedy film?

I havent seen that many, im not sure how many Zom-Coms there are but out of the ones Ive seen I think Zombieland is the best followed closely by Shaun of the Dead.

Whats your thoughts

Dead Alive/Braindead. That's the only correct answer.

Not sure if the following count, since they don't really include traditional zombies:

Bubba Ho-Tep (does a soul sucking mummy count as a zombie?)
Army of Darkness (what about animate skeletons?)

If not, then I'll go with Fido. Love that one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Army of Darkness is a great film IMO, Ash is the man!

Ive also been thinking that Weekend at Burnies could be added to the Zom-Com genre, thoughts on that? I know he is technically the only Zombie

If you can count Dead by Dawn, that would rank high.

I also really like Dead Alive and the first two Return Of The Living Dead films.

Fido was pretty clever. I was also impressed by Dead Snow.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Slither. Alot of people say it's a Night of The Creeps carbon-copy but it's worth checking out because it combines sci-fi and horror.

Slither. Alot of people say it's a Night of The Creeps carbon-copy but it's worth checking out because it combines sci-fi and horror.
Oh, right! I forgot both of those! Slither was okay but I really love the style of Creeps!

I'm going to say Zombieland because that's the only Zom-Com I've ever seen.
Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead are the two that I've seen. I like them both.

You've not seen Return of the Living Dead? Braindead/Dead Alive? The Evil Dead II? Army of Darkness? Or even Zombie Strippers? Ok, that last one was so inane I couldn't get past the ten-minute mark, but still.

How are you guys posting on a movie forum and you've not even seen The Evil Dead Trilogy? You have some work to do!

I've seen every movie in this thread

There aren't many other zom-coms worth seeing. King of the Zombies and Zombies on Broadway should be viewed for the history and then Bio Zombie and Tokyo Zombie for some asian madness.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Well, I'm only recently getting into the zombie genre, and I haven't seen that many movies before the 1990s. If somebody could recommend me some, I would very much appreciate it. Otherwise, what you see is what you get with me around.

Does Versus count as a zombie movie?
I'll say yes, but it's kind of all over the map. It does often get compared to The Evil Dead.

Just for s***s, that was one of my favorite (and few) blind buys. I had read about it and had no hope of renting it anywhere at the time so I just bought the DVD at Sam Goody which was the only store that had it.

EDIT: Also, I just assumed that once people started to get into film it was inevitable that they watch The Evil Dead Trilogy. It's like the Star Wars of horror. And who hasn't seen Star Wars?

You want to post like me?

You've not seen Return of the Living Dead? Braindead/Dead Alive? The Evil Dead II? Army of Darkness? Or even Zombie Strippers? Ok, that last one was so inane I couldn't get past the ten-minute mark, but still.

How are you guys posting on a movie forum and you've not even seen The Evil Dead Trilogy? You have some work to do!
I haven't watched The Evil Dead either, what of it? I'm sure there're plenty of films you haven't seen which other people consider mandatory.