The Three Stooges

Tools    

To be directed by the Farrelly Brothers

The rumored cast is......

Benicio del Toro- Moe Howard
Paul Giamatti- Larry Fine
?- Curly Howard

Most of the information I found here and the Carrey, del Toro rumor I found here. This movie should be awesome. Sign me up for tickets right now!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah but with that cast how could you go wrong?
You have much to learn young one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im hoping this will be awesome as I loved the show when I was younger, I remember me and my Grandfather watching these and they are comedy at its best Im lookng forward to this movie, nice one Mikey

I can see Depp as Moe and Carrey as Curly... but not Penn as Larry...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to this movie hope it can bring the old comedy back and not make it like recent poop comedy's.

Fingers crossed as I find the Three Stooges hilarious now

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
How can you not see him as Larry?

And I heard it was Del Toro, not Depp.

Suspect's Reviews

MovieForums Extra
I was listening to NPR yesterday and they said that Del Toro had been tapped to play Moe.

I am keeping my for this one I was a big fan when I was a youngin

Please, please, please let this be the end of this disaster-in-the-making...

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2010/11...movie-is-dead/

Leave the Stooges alone. Their shorts are comedy classics. Let their legacy stand as it is.

it would have been interesting but yeah probably be better off to leave it alone