TV Shows That Should Never Have Been Canceled!

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When did Futurama come back? I thought they just did a 4 movie deal and that was that.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
When did Futurama come back? I thought they just did a 4 movie deal and that was that.
Futurama's 4 movies have each been made into 6 episodes per movie, so for TV they have become a mini series each. So in some respects people may class Futurama coming back.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I know two of Bryan Fuller's Series have already been mentioned (Dead Like Me and Pushing Daisies) but what about my first Fuller Fav Wonderfalls!
I really liked Wonderfalls. It had been canceled by the time I had seen it, but would have loved to have more of that show.

I recently saw My So-Called Life and couldn't believe that show was canceled after one season.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I was just talking about the cartoon Gargoyles yesterday with my boys. I was telling them how I had to watch it every night under the pretense that I was watching it for them. Sure, the boys liked it, but I made sure it was on! I loved that show!

I didn't even realize it had been cancelled. What a shame.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent heared of that one either, does anyone remember Count Duckula? I loved that show when I was younger im not sure if it stopped being made or just finished but it was a great funny show.

*off to youtube to watch some episodes*

Hello friends my favorite show is Privileged because the story of this serial is very interesting, In this story when Laurel goes out of town then Rose and Megan arrange a party. In party Megan forced to deal with underage drinking. The Lily stolen the Rose's diamond bracelet in the party.

I havent heared of that one either, does anyone remember Count Duckula? I loved that show when I was younger im not sure if it stopped being made or just finished but it was a great funny show.

*off to youtube to watch some episodes*
ducky poos! i love this cartoon My m8 bought me the Vampire vacations, 6 episodes of pure entertainment a few years ago.

Also used to watch Dangermouse great!

Iro, I was about to say something similar.

Bronx Zoo is the one that always comes to my mind first, when this question is asked. Space: Above And Beyond is another one.

I felt Angel had a least one more season left in it. The main problem with that show was consistency. It started off beautiful with it's noir overtones and continued to produce strong episodes throughout the 2nd season - until the last 4 episodes of that season. From then Angel was just very inconsistent until season 5, where it was great again.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I still cannot believe SCC has been cancelled FFS that was a damn good show.

When I can im going to get the complete Count Duckula series on dvd, I have watched the one video I have left recently with my son and it is sooooo funny.

Dynasty!!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Deadwood

Closely followed by Carnivale - It had its faults but was definitely building into something really interesting when the plug was pulled. At least with Deadwood, they were informed enough in advance that the show was to be axed that they were able to cobble together some kind of resolution.

Not a great resolution but something that was never afforded Carnivale. No more Depression-era Avataric weirdness for me...

WTF MAN what happened!!!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?