The Expendables (2010)

Tools    

I sa the official trailer just today!

Looks f**kin' good!

Arnold, Bruce, and Sly together in one scene! This an action movie fan's dream come true!!!

I'm way too excited about this movie...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Arnold, Bruce, and Sly together in one scene! This an action movie fan's dream come true!!!
Indeed Mojo its something I have been wanting for many many years

I'll rent this or maybe even go watch it in theatres with a bunch of mates. I've watched the trailer, looks like it's all action and I expect nothing less than 70 minutes or so of action sequences and then another 30 or so spent on an inferior story, love interest and semi-funny dialogue.

The best action heroes in a mercenary movie! This could be the movie of the century and will definitely come in my top 10 favourite movies. This movie MUST be rated R.

I like those messy, unpretentious action movies that just revolve solely around the action and absolutely nothing more. That's why I like Crank. I hate it when a B-grade action flick wants to be something more than just mindless action.

Second ‘Expendables’ Trailer is a Tease

There’s a new teaser trailer out for the upcoming testosterone-fueled ensemble pic The Expendables, one that -- shockingly -- involves neither a single explosion, gun fight, or hulking action star laying the beatdown on their enemy.

In a departure from the first trailer and the recent TV spot, this new teaser for The Expendables is largely devoid of footage from the film and instead offers only a line of dialogue from each of the big name cast members. Well, save for star/director Sylvester Stallone, who gets to recite a few lines of poetry about he and his fellow mercenaries.

You can check it out for yourself below:

Just in case you aren’t familiar with some of the surnames in this teaser, The Expendables will feature classic action stars Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li and Dolph Lundgren; athletic brutes Steve Austin and Terry Crews; tough guy Mickey Rourke and cameo appearances by Bruce Willis and the Governator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The Expendables will make its way into theaters in the U.S on August 13th, 2010.

Source: Screenrant via IGN

This movie is gonna pack more testosterone than Die Hard, Rambo and the Transporter combined.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
its a flick like this that makes me sad the Drive-In closed down a couple of seasons ago.