The Expendables (2010)

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
What part of "it's official", he would be joining his fellow Planet Hollywood founders in the Stallone directed action film, his part will be a cameo and well, the whole freakin article did you not understand
Don't call me stupid. I understood it completly, I just got confused when Willis said he hasn't united with any of the stars. I took that as he hadn't really talked to any of them, yet.

Don't call me stupid. I understood it completly, I just got confused when Willis said he hasn't united with any of the stars. I took that as he hadn't really talked to any of them, yet.

First of all watch your mouth twirp. Secondly I didn't call you stupid. I would have said that to anyone.

First of all watch your mouth twirp. Secondly I didn't call you stupid. I would have said that to anyone.
It's "twerp" and you'd laugh when someone asks a question? Real nice.

No it's actually twirp. And I wasn't laughing at you just the fact you didnt get what I was saying. There's a difference.
(Twerp came before twirp, which is a variant that came afterwards) and no, you were laughing at me and I don't appreciate that.

(Twerp came before twirp, which is a variant that came afterwards) and no, you wer e laughing at me and I don't appreciate that.
Hey for a person who doesnt like me much, you sure are bothered alot by things I do..and this case don't do

Well, you and I do frequent the same part of the site a lot (well, since you came back,) and I just make comments or ask questions on what this means or why you did something.

You guys were arguing over twerp, heh heh.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Actually we did argue over "twerp" or "twirp"....

I am burdened with glorious purpose
That imdb link has some confusing information. First, it says the film is in "post-production" but the article dated yesterday has Bruce Willis confirming he will be in it but hasn't shot his scenes yet. And already a release date of April when the film isn't finished shooting?

Has Stallone shot the film or not?

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Jrs, please don't talk to me as if I don't know what "post-production" means. It seemed contradictory to say the film was in post-production -- the editing phase -- when scenes haven't been shot yet.

"Starting shooting" -- I believe that is called "production."

"Starting shooting" -- I believe that is called "production."
And you get 2 points for that. good job.

It seemed contradictory to say the film was in post-production -- the editing phase -- when scenes haven't been shot yet.
The status of the film as of now is in post production. Obviously scenes were shot. Bruce Willis' scenes haven't yet been filmed though cause he has just been cast.

Have this officially been announced as a PG-13 now or are they still working on an R cut?
According to producer Avi Lerner of The Expendables, the film is going to be edited in two versions: A PG-13 cut and an R-rated cut, which will then be test-screened to determined which version makes it into theaters. The official MPAA rating won't be announced until probably both versions are screened.