The Hulk

Tools    

in my opinion The Hulk will be bigger then both X-Men and Spiderman
while i love both those movies very very much and prefer those comics to the hulks....lets face it....for those who've seen the previews.....which looks better
the hulk by far

i remember seeing the promo for the first time when i went to see star wars episode 2
i was like jumping up and down and drooling all over the place
i coudn't believe it
i can't wait to see the new preview

i think
it was either star wars or spiderman...i can't remember now
hmm
now i'm confused lol

ahh
yes i remember now
thank you for clearing that up

Does anyone know the music in the trailer? It's totally cool, but I don't know what it's called or where it's from. Any help would be appriciated.

I think that X2 coming out in May and Hulk in June will have HUGE competition for who's on top. They both look awesome and I can't wait to see them!!

Try THIS.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i love comic book movies but what really irritates me? CG!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sick of it, i wanna see more art in film again. i mean tim burtons batman wasnt cg'd I just hate cg. lets go back and improve the old style to todays standereds. This is why I dont even care to see the hulk I sure I will see more cg and less story like all the others. If I want cg I will buy the video game!

I thought you would like to see these. They are the covers of the Official Hulk movie magazine which will be released around june/july from Titan books in the UK & U.S.

3 in total will be released 2 of them Exclusive to Diamond comics "Previews"

1: Newsstand version (The cover with just the hulk on it)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hulkmag1.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	779  

This movie looks awesome!...I think eric will do a great job in the movie and it certainly does look action packed!...the trailer for the movie was great...I especially loved the bit where the hulk throws the tank away holding the barrel...awesome!!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Does anyone know anything more about Nick Noltes part in the movie? Other than being the Hulks father?