The Hulk

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok ok...You outta resort to The Shoutbox, if you want to unwind...so to speak..
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Shoutbox

A tropical island paradise in which one can talk rubbish. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish, yet it smells nice and is relaxing and welcoming. There's always a party on, and everyone's invited, so please use the shoutbox for all your talking crap needs, whether it be macots, movies, pastry deserts or Travis the Fly, please feel free to come on in, and shout.

The Shoutbox.
Isn't it about, time?

this message was written an authorised by "matt is being an idiot, inc." copyright 2002 (c) all rights reserved. for matt.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Eat Drink Man Woman was better than Crouching Tiger.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
this message was written an authorised by "matt is being an idiot, inc." copyright 2002 (c) all rights reserved. for matt.
Even spelled authorized wrong. Tis very funny..

You made The Shoutbox sound like a tropical island paradise in which one can talk rubbish. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish, yet it smells nice and is relaxing and welcoming. There's always a party on, and everyone's invited, so please use the shoutbox for all your talking crap needs, whether it be macots, movies, pastry deserts or Travis the Fly, please feel free to come on in, and shout.

Bravo!! We definitely need a clapping smilie

I don't think you realiSe how we spell in Australia.
I am not authoriSed to say why we use S's instead of Z's in such words.

The facts alone that Ang Lee will be directing, and Jennifer Connelly will be starring, make this proposition 10 times more appealing than any Spider Man story.

I just saw Chopper tonight, however, and have to say Bana has some stage presence. The movie was good at best, though.

Personally, The Hulk won't match the popularity of Spider-Man, regardless of who is in it, Spider-Man would win no matter what. That is of course, movie-wise.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Hulk would make a great movie, and I really hope the movie they make IS that great movie. I hope that Bruce Banner says "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" at least once! That show really rocked. They should also put Wolverine in it, or the Thing, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm such a Marvel Fanboy it even sickens ME!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Well don't look for a lot of Marvel extras in this. I think that they're main goal is to prove that The Hulk can still win audiences over. If you bring in another character from a different comic, well, it tends to make things uneven if you know what I mean.

That's a horrible logo. I hate it.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah. That's ugly. That's all they could come up with? A blood-shot eyeball? Pff.

The teasers pretty cool. They dont give much away but i guess thats the whole point of a teaser trailer.

It will be interesting to see how effective the whole body transformation looks, the eye changing was quite cool. Cant wait for the full trailer!

They're risking the fanboys wrath with that last line of dialogue, ive already read some on AICN!

Forget the fanboys...I'm sick of them. This looks GREAT. One of the best teasers I've ever seen, I'd say. And personally, I thought that last line of his was pure brilliance.

Oh, I perfectly agree with you. Who wouldnt enjoy running around destroying stuff for no apparent reason? Its got to be fun! The problem with fanboys(or girls ) is that they deliberately look for the faults instead of praising the good parts. Who wouldnt want to see the film after this teaser (Awaiting inevitable negative response!)

HULK SMASH!!!