The Hulk

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Directed by Ang Lee, it's the next comic book character to be brought to the big screen. Eric Bana will play the role of The Hulk, but of course, not his alter ego(a bit foggy on the name at the moment).

What are your thoughts?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't doubt Bana can do it, but I can't imagine it in the slightest.

See "Chopper". If he would do that, it wouldn't suprise me what he can do. The guy used to be a stand up comic and now he's winning awards for Christ sake.

I got totally confused. I thought that Bana would play The Hulk, and not Banner. Or is he going to do both? I always thought it was great how they did it on the old show.

Jennifer Connelly also stars in this.

God. I have no idea.
I don't know how they did it in the old show, I never even saw it. I'm not going to see this film. It doesn't interest me at all.

I'm just saying watch "Chopper."

Doesn't interest you!? It's ANG LEE!!!

They used to show an all day marathon of The Hulk every now and then on the Sci-Fi channel, don't know if they still do, but they did.

Wasn't a bad show either, quite good really, well for a tv show about a big green guy.

Ang Lee doesn't interest me much. Sure "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" was a great film. So?

So? SO? SO? Phsaw. Pyscho! We've got a great director, and a superhero movie: what else could you want? It looks good. I think we're gonna see an interesting twist on most superhero flicks. I think we're going to see the same kind of stuff that sets Batman apart from Superman: the pyschological issues involved with it. I'm definitely looking forward to this movie.

It'll be a whole Spiderman Vs. Hulk thing.

I'm much more of a Spy-movie man than a Superhero-movie man.
None of these films really cut it for me.

What, comicbook wise?

Cause Spider-Man is set for May 3, 2002 release. Hulk is set for a 2003 release.

Superhero movies are always fun to watch, especially if you grew up around them. The only exception of a bad superhero movie, Captain America. There are worse, Fantastic Four is so bad, they won't even release it.

does anyone else have any news about this film my intrest is getting bigger and bigger everyday

Cheers

That the actual Hulk will not be played by anyone but a CGI image. Imagine Jar Jar Binks but big and green. hehehe
SUpes

It doesn't have the magnitude of interest Spider-Man does to me right now.

When I know more about it, I'll be interested in it more. I'm just happy they're even considering releasing The Hulk, and the fact that Ang Lee has signed on to direct is even better..

that in the movie they are creating a horde of she-hulks that will be played by 25 playboy playmates all running around naked with only green body paint. Is it any more interesting now? Scenes should envolve several slow motion jogging scenes! lol
Supes

I am just trying to create some interest here lol. Its late in the day and I am still stuck at work lol! Doesnt mean I am working BUT I am here none the less lol
Supes