Chris Brown is a PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

Tools    

Seriously Chris Brown should recieve a severe beat down! Then go to jail and be made somones b-tch! Anyone who does this to a woman deserves to have there d-ck chopped off!

I heard some boxer is challenging him to a real fight... my money is on him being a no show though...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The King of Movies
At least we now know that Chris likes his dinner made by 5pm not 5:01pm.

But seriously, i never liked the guy. I hope that he ends up in jail for a long time. He can fight any one he wants there.

I bet you, he is not sorry at all. Right now he is probaly in his mansion laughing at us because he will probaly get out of jail because he probaly can offord the best lawyers around.

If he makes a come back and becomes sucesfull again, i will be so pissed.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have never liked the punk, not his music or his atitude. Im disgusted at what he did to her, no MAN should hit a woman EVER!

Im with Mikeython lets see how he copes in jail being someones b*itch. IMO he should spend time inside.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i so agree with all that has been said. i had read his step or real dad abused his mother and now this.. i am like he still deserves punishment. as for rhiannna, she has the whole world's support on this and sad to say her career will grow even more. as for his, i hope his in the toilet face down on the rush to go down. fast... i know people are shocked that the picture got leaked. i admit it is harsh to look at but to me, it shows a brave young woman not taking it and wanted to get away from it. instead of like several do and stay with their abuser. maybe now some women will have that same courage thanks to rhianna...

Remember all the women who suffer this and worse everyday but are not fortunate enough to have the world's support or the media in their corner to expose their abusers as the piece of sh!ts they are. Not to take anything away from this crime, but I like perspective. I'm not too sure this is going to encourage women to take a stand in the same way as Rhianna, alot of them don't exactly have anywhere to go.

Sorry.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Don't apologize Harry… you're right. I've lost count of the domestic abuse cases I've worked... but I never will forget the first one... it involved a husband with a chain saw... turned out the husband was a repeat offender but the wife had always ended up dropping the charges... probably out of fear or because she had no where else to go...

yea ur rite

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Domestic abuse is disgracfull and it makes my blood boil. My mother was a victim of violence from my father and I havent seen him since they seperated when I was 3 months old.

But I do agree with the media making a big thing out of this as it may give the women who are in similar situation's the confidence to speak up.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
blah blah blah is all i hear out of his mouth. i am sorry to be such a bitch about it but i hope his career is over as we know it. as for rhianna, like i said before maybe now some women will leave their abusive spouses or sos (no pun intended) and she is able to talk open about it on HER time to show abuse knows no status or background

blah blah blah is all i hear out of his mouth. i am sorry to be such a bitch about it but i hope his career is over as we know it.
Pretty much every radio station has stopped playing his music pending on what happens in court. If he is fond guilty in court his career will probably be over. Jay-Z(He discovered Rhianna) has said "He better watch his back" and "He messed with the wrong crew. He's a dead man" If Jay-Z said that to me I would never leave the house.

When I heard the news I thought they were jokin', I mean look at him some skinny ass idiot that is on one spit life(hope you understand it it's a Bulgarian expression )but now seeing Rihanna I'm kind of shocked how can someone like him a star that has everything beats the sh1t out of his girlfriend and thinks that he will get away with it,if you are mad at her leave her you still get the publicity but what he did is a very bad publicity on him he will probably end like O.J. Simpson.Idiot I never liked him so I don't care what happens to him I just hope he gets what he deservers, no woman should be treated like that

I heard some boxer is challenging him to a real fight... my money is on him being a no show though...
I dont think that's true.. that would be very hurtful for rihanna dont ya think? making a big celebrity spectacle for him.

You want to post like me?
Jesus Christ! I heard this on the radio this morning, and I thought it was a slap on the cheek which had been turned in to a huge scandal by the media. But she looks seriously beat up. I feel like kicking myself for thinking it was no big deal.