Your Favorite Dr. Hannibal Lecter Movie?

Tools    

Your Favorite Dr. Hannibal Lecter Movie?
13.79%
4 votes
Manhunter
75.86%
22 votes
The Silence Of The Lambs
3.45%
1 votes
Hannibal
3.45%
1 votes
Red Dragon
3.45%
1 votes
Hannibal Rising
0%
0 votes
None
29 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Manhunter was the first film based on Thomas Harris' novel Red Dragon.

Red Dragon, as you know it, is the basic synopsis... it had just been tried before... before Silence of the Lambs, even.

I don't think it's the best one but it had its merits. Tom Noonan was downright spooky as Dolarhyde, more so than Fiennes I think.

Tom Noonan was downright spooky as Dolarhyde, more so than Fiennes I think.
Im with you on this one. Fiennes just didnt do it for me, so that whole movie was shot imo.

I liked Manhunter and Red Dragon, they are almost identical. I prefer the guy who plays the killer in Manhunter, he just looks so much creepier. Hannibal, is only in it for what? one or to scenes? Compared to Red Dragon. I'm not sure which is my favourite, but I prefer Manhunter to Red Dragon... I also like the ending more in Manhunter, good music for a killing

so wait was it atill hopkins in manhunter cuz i cant imagine it not being hopikins (thats why im afraid to see hannibal rising yes i know hes sposed to be younger in it but still) (well i did see bits and pieces of it but i didnt really like what i saw anyway but thats why i WAS afraid to see it)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Manhunter came out before The Silence of the Lambs, Hopkins' first go at Lecter, so no, it's Brian Cox. Trivia: in Manhunter, the character is listed as Hannibal Lecktor. Lecktor: "Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight, Will? It appears quite black."

brian cox? william stryker?

eh ill stick with hopkins thank u very much

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, why bother actually watching the performance at all? Just assume it's bad and move on!

Manhunter got my vote. I've not seen Hannibal, Red Dragon or Hannibal Rising, though, between Manhunter and SotL, not only is Manhunter my personal favourite, I'd say it's the better film too.

I'm not a big fan of the books (I've read the first three) and I'd say that Hannibal is probably the worst book I've ever read. All of which meant that I'm not bothered at all about seeing either of the two Hannibal films (which looked bad), though I might take a look at Red Dragon someday.