'Human Centipede 3'

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
'Human Centipede 3' confirmed for release in 2013
Human Centipede 3 will see the return of stars Dieter Laser and Laurence R Harvey.

The concluding film in Tom Six's trilogy, subtitled Final Sequence, has been confirmed by producer Ilona Six, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Tom Six has also cast himself in a supporting part in the latest instalment of the controversial horror series.

Laser and Harvey appeared as the mad scientist antagonists of the first and second movies respectively.

Ilona Six has promised that the final film will be "100% politically incorrect".

The Human Centipede 2 was initially banned in the UK. The ban was later lifted, but the film only took £942 at the UK box office on its debut weekend.

Principal photography on The Human Centipede 3 will take place in May and June, with a 2013 release planned.
I havent seen the second film yet but thought I'd post this on here.

Are these movies any good? Because they sound and look retarded IMO.

Haven't seen any of them yet. Waiting for them to go cheaper.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I borrowed the first film off my mate and watched some of it but fell asleep My wife watched it and said it was disgusting etc but I never got around to watching it again. My mate said its a good horror/sick film and ive heard the 2nd film is disgusting so I want to watch them but Im not paying full price for them I'll wait for them to be cheaper.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I saw the first one and hated it. I can deal with disgusting as long as I feel the story is good, but the story itself sucks and therefore cannot support the gross content, if that makes sense.

I saw the trailer for the third one though, and have to say, it looks funny, and seems to go for more of a comedy satire approach. I am kind of interested in watching it but also afraid it will be a terrible waste of time. Could it be better though, because it's more comedy satire, which is what this kind of over the top idea needs?

Human centipede movies are so gross that who ever had this movie created had a really brain problem. Just don't watch it guys, I've seen it and is very disturbing and makes you wondering why someone could do this.