Metallica - Through the Never

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im a massive Metallica fan and I cannot wait to see this \m/ I just hope it gets shown in my local cinema.

When Napster went down, I made a vow to hate Metallica for the rest of my life. So boooooo.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
It seems like Metallica is taking a bit of "The Wall" method...

I love Metallica (early stuff), so I will check this out, but it looks incredibly weird. And I like weird.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im quite annoyed, I have been looking through my local cinemas and ones even in neighbouring towns and NONE of them has this listed in their upcoming section. I know there was going to be a limited showing of this but really NONE in South Wales.

I'm not really a big fan of Metallica, but it'll be interesting to see what it's actually like.

Welcome to the human race...
Like others, I've kind of gotten through my Metallica phase but the fictitious B-plot about a roadie played by that one disturbed kid from Chronicle has my attention so I might just end up seeing this after all.

I'm a HUGE 'Tallica fan myself too. Of course, I've watched the movie.