Gives Me the Creeps.

Tools    

One last one... and does anyone know what its from? I will check your answer tomorrow

This might just do nobody any good.
Barbarian Sound Studio.

One last one... and does anyone know what its from? I will check your answer tomorrow
Castle Rock.

Castle Rock...new show on Hulu based on Stephen King stories.

Grrr.. I never considered myself a fan of Stephen King's work until now!!!

Another favorite horror scene!!

TV show but it unnerved me more than pretty much anything else on film this decade:

Loved that ending! I think I rewatched it a hundred times. While it left so many unanswered questions, it was completely appropriate at the same time.

This might just do nobody any good.
Loved that ending! I think I rewatched it a hundred times. While it left so many unanswered questions, it was completely appropriate at the same time.
Yeah, it’s pretty much perfect. I’ll do a third go-around later in the year. Right now im sticking to my theory that’s it’s a final statement on abuse and how the pain inflicted on an individual scars the community.

Yeah, it’s pretty much perfect. I’ll do a third go-around later in the year. Right now im sticking to my theory that’s it’s a final statement on abuse and how the pain inflicted on an individual scars the community.
What was this tv program called?