Aussies At Work Quiz.

Tools    

Tassie building a big lead, Doolan 168* is one who they have kept hyping up as talented but never been consistant enough.
Could well be a winning lead too. 356 now and counting. Doolan racing towards his double.

anything but Zombies & vampires
You have not upvoted me for Bill's TDT
You haven't posted the next question.

Yes I have. I had to bump it for you as you missed it. Lucy Bell & Colin Mochrie cop show. Former Homicide cop Gary Day was also in it. I also never missed an episode of this long running series. Excellent storylines.

England had better not win 5-0 or I'm going to be busy on Cickforum. Raja has been going on about how England is going to win 5-0 and i told him if that happens i would post "i am an idiot and know nothing about Cricket 500 times" do you think I'm in any danger?

The MCC live stream is by far the most second rate of all coverages. No commentary. You can also hear people talking in the dressing rooms I think it is.

Yes I have. I had to bump it for you as you missed it. Lucy Bell & Colin Mochrie cop show. Former Homicide cop Gary Day was also in it. I also never missed an episode of this long running series. Excellent storylines.
No completely at a loss, the only Cop shows i can recall from the 90s are Police Rescue which i loved and Water Rats.

England had better not win 5-0 or I'm going to be busy on Cickforum. Raja has been going on about how England is going to win 5-0 and i told him if that happens i would post "i am an idiot and know nothing about Cricket 500 times" do you think I'm in any danger?
No danger. Raja is joking isnt he. Poms may take one from us. What thread is that one. I want my say.

The MCC live stream is by far the most second rate of all coverages. No commentary. You can also hear people talking in the dressing rooms I think it is.
Haven't actually seen much of this round.

Will you have a bash at this . I had to bump it again.

I think Davey boy might be in a hurry to get back to the Oled TV. People critisize how many players get picked from NSW(Necastle,Sydney,Wollongong) but when the stars are there they are nigh on unbeatable.

No completely at a loss, the only Cop shows i can recall from the 90s are Police Rescue which i loved and Water Rats.
My last reply.

I think Davey boy might be in a hurry to get back to the Oled TV. People critisize how many players get picked from NSW(Necastle,Sydney,Wollongong) but when the stars are there they are nigh on unbeatable.
Mike wont admit that tho. Answer that bloody cop question will you or ask me to reveal.

Reveal mate, don't have a clue.

In a state full of one eyed people Mike is right up there with them. Qld are going to struggle without Khawaja.

And Blue Healers of course.

Never saw it.

Mate got to work today and I've got a couple of things to do before hand so i will see you later.