Big Bang Theory

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Love me some Big Bang Theory. Especially Sheldon. I even have a Sheldon T-shirt.

I think the show can be incredibly funny and I still watch it regularly, however I feel like it has gone downhill a bit ever since the addition of Amy.
See I actually think the show got better with the additions of Amy and Bernadette, it's helped to flesh it out a bit and give it a little more heart. And personally I think that Mayim Bialik is terrific as Amy, love her performance so much.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I like Amy too. (Mayim Bailik reminds me so much of a friend of mine it's uncanny) I hated Bernadette at first, but she grew on me and now I'm glad she is part of the cast. I think she helped Howard's character not to be so obnoxious, so now I actually like him better.

I've never had an issue with Bernadette. I think she's quite funny. But Amy just irritated me from day one. Like I said, she's gotten better over the last few seasons but she's still my least favorite.

Sudoku Blackbelt
oh. I thought this was a science thread.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I absolutely LOVE "The Big Bang Theory". It's one of my favorite current shows, (along with "Castle" and "Once Upon A Time").

I think Sheldon is the best character on TV since Adrian Monk. I love the scenes with Sheldon and Penny because they play off each other so well.

I think the guest stars that they've been getting are some of the best in the business. They fit in so well with the show. Not just Wil Wheaton, but also people like Stan Lee, Leonard Nimoy, James Earl Jones, Steven Hawking, Bob Newhart. etc. I can't wait to see William Shatner on the show, and hopefully Hugh Jackman as Wolverine could make an appearance.

Oh, and I also love Kripke and Stuart. They're both so funny.

I think I may have watched three episodes in their entirety, but I just don't think this show is funny. I really wish it was because I loved Johnny Galecki on Roseanne and he was the reason I gave the show a look, but I just don't get it...maybe the humor in what these guys discuss is in their personal genius geekdom, like a private club that we're not a part of. I think Jim Parsons is severely overrated and the rest of the cast (yes, that includes Kelly Cuoco) is forgettable.

I think I may have watched three episodes in their entirety, but I just don't think this show is funny. I really wish it was because I loved Johnny Galecki on Roseanne and he was the reason I gave the show a look, but I just don't get it...maybe the humor in what these guys discuss is in their personal genius geekdom, like a private club that we're not a part of. I think Jim Parsons is severely overrated and the rest of the cast (yes, that includes Kelly Cuoco) is forgettable.

A friend of mine refuses to watch "The Big Bang Theory" because he says that it "hits too close to home" for him. He's just like the characters on the show, and he feels like they are making fun of him.

I think he's too sensitive, and he's missing a show that he would love. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes.

One of my favorite shows. It better show on the TV countdown.

It's very high on my TV list.

I was of the same opinion, but then I started to watch some of the later episodes, once Amy and Bernadette joined and thought it was much, much better. If you've not seen any of the later episodes, I'd suggest giving it another go.

All seasons have been great

I agree. I started watching the show from the first episode, and I haven't missed an episode. I even watch the repeats in syndication all the time.

This show just seems to get better and better as it goes on.