Modern Horror Movies Made Into Retro VHS Cases, Very Cool.

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sorry if this has been posted already I did look but couldnt find it. I have just stumbled across these awesome retro VHS cases for modern horror movies and thought I had to share with MoFo.

So cool.

I Want this :O !

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Trick 'R Treat and The Descent are solid movies.
I really like both of those movies. And I don't care what anyone says, Paranormal Activity scared the crap out of me.

Trick 'R Treat and The Descent are solid movies.
Two very good movie The Descent for is claustophobic and scary crawlers and Trick R Treat for the back story of the Werewolves chicks and the story of the bus with handicap children love both !

But my personal favorite in this list still Sinister in my opinion the 2nd best horror movie of the decade after The Conjuring

Think my favorite one is The Collector.
"The Collector" was an awesome film!! I loved how it turned out.

You do know there is an alternate ending right?

"The Collector" was an awesome film!! I loved how it turned out.

You do know there is an alternate ending right?
The Collector as an alternate ending ?? I didn't know but I like it a solid

The only one I didn't see is Exit Humanity and I don't know If i'm interested ...

I have "Exit Humanity" on dvd.. havent watched it yet...

Here ya go Derek

I was so fascinated by this cover when I was young and browsing the shelves of the most magical place in the world.

I miss the video store experience soooo much. I like having streaming options at my fingertips, but the experience of wandering the maze of VHS boxes and reading the backs was something special. Yes, I know it's all nostalgia and rose tinted glasses, but I truly would take that back any day over redboxes and netflix.

Those are a nice find. I say we turn this into a collection of our favorite box covers (you know, for us old folks ).