Greetings and Salutations!

Tools    

Born 250 years too early...
Hello all, My name is Matt (aka: Domanihatu). I am an avid movie fan, as I guess most here are! I first found your forum by doing a google search for the title of a movie that I cannot remember too many details about. I used to be an active member of a general discussions forum several years ago, but sadly FB swallowed that site and it died. I enjoy forums in general and the interesting discussions that can come out of them! I look forward to having amusing and diverse conversations about movies (or whatever comes up) in the future!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to MoFo!

Howdy neighbor! MoFo is one hecka of a cool site You'll get the most out of it, by 'putting into it'. By that I mean the more you engage people in conversation, the more you'll get to know this place and then you'll be a part of it. There's lots of group activities that we do here and lots of cool discussion threads of different types.

So let me ask you a few questions?

What kind of movies do you like?
What kind of movies do you dislike?
Favorite directors?
Are you in America? or?
What does your screen name mean? I can't figure it out.

Have fun at MoFo

Those are some easy questions to answer!

I like many types of movies, but I have "a real soft spot" for sci-fi and anime films! And, I don't care how low budget or cheesy they are! A good day is being able to find some random sci-fi and/or anime on NetFlix and forget the world exists for 7+ hours on end!

I don't like gory horror films. Things like the SAW franchaise I won't watch. I just don't see the point in watching graphic, gory violence.

I would have to say that my favorite directors right now are JJ Abrams and Quentin Tarantino. I am impressed with what Abrams has done with both Star Trek and Star Wars. And, I haven't yet met a Tarantino film I don't like!

I live in South Central Pennsylvania and my Screen name is actually the name of the main antagonist in a sci-fi fantasy novel I am (slowly) writing.

All I can say is I wish I was that artistically inclined. I am relatively proficient as an author, but when it comes to visual art I am helpless. My profile pic is from an anime called Outlaw Star and my profile banner is from an anime called The Seven Deadly Sins.