Happy Anniversary, lenslady!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Anniversary!

Thank you dear mofos for remembering my 1st year anniversary. I forgot the date myself. , but I do remember finding out pretty quickly that I had discovered a cyber ' home' with folks who were talented, passionate, interesting, full of ideas and fun. Thanks @mark f for being the first to remember me, and especially for posting scenes of my favorite heartthrob HF, and acknowledging my taste for meaningful movies like The Pawnbroker.
Thanks to @Rhys, @Yoda, @cricket, @Sedai, and one of my first cyber friends @Citizen Rules

I appreciate the hellos today , and how welcome you all made me feel all year, here on mofo. And I now will be celebrating with a selection of chocolates , and a rewatch of a fine movie, as yet undetermined - though I think the moniker Harrison Ford will be listed somewheres in the opening screen credits.

Thank you for your sweet pic @honeykid.

And thank you to my talented friend @MattiasflgrtII6
lt's never too late to post a greeting, especially one as complimentary as yours.

Glad you dropped by to make me smile with a cheery greeting. Thanks @gbgoodies.

Sorry I' m late with my thank you s - busy week - but it's been great to hear from you all. Thank you @the samoan lawyer, I appreciate your greeting and support. Thanks @Gideon58
I' ve had fun posting with you on many a thread. It's actually my 1st anniversary but no worries- I just loved the cake . Ah, always a pleasure to hear from my musical friend - @cat_sidhe , thanks for dropping by and for your posts that are both fun and thought provoking. . And last but NOT least - that was a terrific 'card' @dadgumblah - just lit a smile on my face. I always enjoy seeing your thoughts on mofo.

Thank you ALL my mofo friends, With folks like you around- it's a pleasure to be here; and a joy to know you.