I'm Back

Tools    

Damn! You pulled a Katya on us!!

Glad you are back and getting help.

Damn! You pulled a Katya on us!!

Glad you are back and getting help.
Hello!

I'm trying to get my post count up to 25.

Jase is gonna try to take it easy and not be so LOUD anymore.
I like that, in expressing that you didn't want to be so loud, you made loud all caps and bright red.

Hi, Jase. Welcome . I look forward to reading more from you.

If anyone else is spending inordinate amounts of time on internet forums, or even just watching movies, I warn you.... go out and do other things! Go be around real people. Don't end up in a situation like I ended up in. Be active! Go get some exercise. I'm thinking about taking a walk soon, myself.
I want to second this. Obviously I run a forum and like it when people use it, but it should be part of a larger life. It's flattering when people care a lot about what goes on here or spend a lot of time here, but please don't do it at the expense of your mental health or other hobbies! Let it be a fun outlet and an extension of the things you love, but don't let it become the thing itself.

I want to second this. Obviously I run a forum and like it when people use it, but it should be part of a larger life. It's flattering when people care a lot about what goes on here or spend a lot of time here, but please don't do it at the expense of your mental health or other hobbies! Let it be a fun outlet and an extension of the things you love, but don't let it become the thing itself.
Well, for me, it became something I couldn't help.

I still can't help it! Here I am again.

Your back, SC?
OH MY GOD!
I CAN'T believe you actually came back!!!
I've NEVER seen anything like this before!
This... this is just... well, it's... unprecedented!

The truth is in here
As many false alarms as there were, I honestly believed last time was it. That you really would be gone now.

Well, I'm happy you are here and I hope you are too. I'm glad you got some self-reflection and decided not to let the forum take over your life. That's definitely something that happened with me and another forum, long after I stopped liking it as well.

The loss of Camo was a very sad one, so I hope you stick around. Don't go anywhere now!

Even though you reached out to me earlier, I still don’t know how I feel about being the start off point to your paranoia.
You are very scary!

Even though you reached out to me earlier, I still don’t know how I feel about being the start off point to your paranoia.
Would you like me to change the story to where @MovieGal is the start off point?

I don't trust you. I STILL would not be surprised if you have other alt accounts, and I won't be surprised if they're "people" I suspect.

My inner MoFo moderator has labeled you HIGH RISK.

If anyone else is spending inordinate amounts of time on internet forums, or even just watching movies, I warn you.... go out and do other things! Go be around real people. Don't end up in a situation like I ended up in. Be active! Go get some exercise. I'm thinking about taking a walk soon, myself.
Love this. Glad you're back.

I don't trust you. I STILL would not be surprised if you have other alt accounts, and I won't be surprised if they're "people" I suspect.

My inner MoFo moderator has labeled you HIGH RISK.
I hate that this sounds so dramatic, and I don't want to do anything to piss off @TheUsualSuspect if he's completely innocent of having other alt accounts, but I can't help that what I say is true.

Love this. Glad you're back.
HELLO!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
As many false alarms as there were, I honestly believed last time was it. That you really would be gone now.

Well, I'm happy you are here and I hope you are too. I'm glad you got some self-reflection and decided not to let the forum take over your life. That's definitely something that happened with me and another forum, long after I stopped liking it as well.

The loss of Camo was a very sad one, so I hope you stick around. Don't go anywhere now!
What happened to Camo?

A system of cells interlinked
I can very much understand the name change thing, at least. I've wanted to switch to "Chris" for a long time now.
I hear that. I was discussing this in another thread fairly recently. My name is from a book series from the 90s, and I have pretty much zero attachment to it at this point, aside from here at MoFo, where it is an identity that has been active on the boards for over a decade. Would be really tough to change it out without causing a ton of confusion.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza