Pitch an awful movie that would make a ton of money

Tools    

Rob Schneider's Jackass. He gets repeatedly hit in the nards on many different stunts that go horribly wrong.

Projected gross: $120,000,000
Actually if he could get Adam Sandler to share the pain, you could tack on another cool $200 million

Please hold your applause till after the me.

P R E D A T O R

VS

JAR JAR & THE EWOKS!

Projected gross - $500 million worldwide

Um, I would pay to see that, no joke. I want to see Jar Jar and the ewoks get their spines ripped out.

Itd be a furry bloodbath. Predator would happen upon that Ewok planet, wherer Jar Jar is vacationing - BAM! Stealth mode. He'd start picking them off with the laser cannon at first. Maybe the theaters could do those old campy effects to where you could smell the burning Ewok fur while hearing the death cries of Jar Jar in surround sound.

A post apocalyptic world were some really bland, attractive teens that have a some kind of clichéd sh*t romance, show that they can fight the big bad grown ups and the main villain is played by one of, if not the only good actor in the movie, and is dressed all in white.

Estimated gross: Enough to end hunger in Africa, with enough leftover to buy them all yachts.

A post apocalyptic world were some really bland, attractive teens that have a some kind of clichéd sh*t romance, show that they can fight the big bad grown ups and the main villain is played by one of, if not the only good actor in the movie, and is dressed all in white.

Estimated gross: Enough to end hunger in Africa, with enough leftover to buy them all yachts.
It finally dawned on me later you were talking bout the Hunger Games. Sad that when I read that at first I didnt think itd draw money

It finally dawned on me later you were talking bout the Hunger Games. Sad that when I read that at first I didnt think itd draw money
It's not just the Hunger Games, it's actually the best out of all the current YA films (not saying much), but that is literally exact formula for every YA film that's come out in the past five years. Look at the plots side by side.

A bland romantic comedy involving a couple separated by the powers that be for no reason, but the two eventually come together to embrace their love resulting in a passionate but tasteful love scene complete with nudity. Starring Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone.

A bland romantic comedy involving a couple separated by the powers that be for no reason, but the two eventually come together to embrace their love resulting in a passionate but tasteful love scene. Starring Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone.
Wait let me think about that for a....................................................................................huh, what were we talking about ?

It's not just the Hunger Games, it's actually the best out of all the current YA films (not saying much), but that is literally exact formula for every YA film that's come out in the past five years. Look at the plots side by side.
I gutted myself watching that first Twilight, you can read my pain in the first post of "For The First time Im Watching" thread. I will delve into YA land no mo'. So I actually was surprised I liked the first Hunger Games, the 2nd was ok, havent seen the 3rd one yet.

The Hunger Games is a bit of a ripoff of a Stephen King story called The Long Walk, but he wrote it as Richard Bachman. Instead of an arena, they all walked till they dropped. It was actually one of the best horror stories he ever wrote.

I gutted myself watching that first Twilight, you can read my pain in the first post of "For The First time Im Watching" thread. I will delve into YA land no mo'. So I actually was surprised I liked the first Hunger Games, the 2nd was ok, havent seen the 3rd one yet.

The Hunger Games is a bit of a ripoff of a Stephen King story called The Long Walk, but he wrote it as Richard Bachman. Instead of an arena, they all walked till they dropped. It was actually one of the best horror stories he ever wrote.
You only gutted yourself watching twilight, I committed sepique after crying in front of Bram Stokers grave while simultaneously setting myself on fire.

Hm. Ill try and think of another one. Its more fun trying to create a marketable groaner.