Did you like Halloween III: Season Of The Witch???

Tools    

Did you like Halloween III: Season Of The Witch?
46.67%
7 votes
YES
53.33%
8 votes
NO
15 votes. You may not vote on this poll

When this movie came out it was absolutely destroyed by critics and viewers alike. This movie was bad in a bad way, but I hear some folks here like it.

Please dont tell me everyone does....I really want to be able to value your opinion on film in the future.

Sorry TONGO, it's the only other film in the series I really like, after the first. Although it's not on the same level of genius as the original Carpenter film, it's a fun, memorable, atmospheric blast.

I think people dislike(d) it only because it didn't have Michael in it, but that's a god-awful reason to dislike it, especially when that's a good thing. The makers of the series wanted every sequel after the third to have a unique, original horror story set on the holiday. Can you imagine the potential of that idea? With a new director, new writer(s), new story... there would have had to be another good one. Instead, we got a bunch of crappy Michael sequels. It's unfortunate that due to money they brought Michael back.

This has been a point of debate between me and Sexy. I know he is happy they went back to Michael.

Well you know my answer. I'm not doubting there will be more no's than yes btw i just know that it has gotten a better reputation over the years.
This movie was so bad! SO BAD! Camo I feel like I need to grab you and everyone that liked it and get someone that deprograms cult members to fix youze. You all have been hypnotized by that campy awful screen in the film, and just think you like it

I'm with Swan. After the original, this is my favourite. The Silver Shamrock jingle alone makes it better than all the others.

AAAAGGHH!! Im so flustered by this nonsense I started telling people they were posting in the wrong thread, and I was the one posting in the wrong thread!

I can almost justify seeing how some people like Halloween 3, it was trying to be fresh, but Temple Of Doom?! Short Round?! LIKING IT MORE THAN THE ONE WITH SEAN CONNERY?!! Thats too much.

I am sorry, but I am right and everybody else is wrong. There is no other plausible explanation. We should change that 80's List.

I wonder if we get enough votes we can take it off the 80's List. Im doing this for the site. Ive never done one or a tournament though Ive been here awhile. Whose in charge of those lists? What would it take to remove this cinematic blemish of all that is cool from a Top 80's List?

Halloween 3 isn't on the 80s list. Temple of Doom is and it is fully deserving of its place.

Skepsis was the host of the 80s countdown. The only way it could change is if we ever did one again, but i have no doubt it would make it then too

Yeah I mispoke, but Temple Of Doom doesnt belong on there, Im looking at it now, and its ranked #25!! 25?! You all have it ranked higher than GLORY!

I bumped it. I should start a Temple Of Doom thread poll and if most dont like it, then it should be outta there!!