What do you think of Dwayne Johnson?

Tools    

It is hard to believe the curve of the "Jumanji" box office, which is possible to reach 400M dollars in North America. Dwayne Johnson seems to be a guy with extreme box office appeal.

I actually like watching most of his movies... there are a few I dont think that are that great... but he can be entertaining...

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
He's good in a couple of movies I like, like The Rundown, and Fast Five, but he's always playing such a similar character all the time. I hear he's going to star as Jack Burton in the Big Trouble in Little China remake, but I think he's all wrong for that character.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Like a rock.

I like him but he;s never going to win an oscar. Seems like a nice guy, though, and stupidly attractive.

I think he's great playing characters that are not intended to be taken seriously. Those are not the most popular movies on this forum, but there's certainly a place for them. He's likable.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Unfortunately he steered away from doing serious action character. His success in rasslin' is a direct translation to the slapstick action stuff he excels in.

Unfortunately he steered away from doing serious action character. His success in rasslin' is a direct translation to the slapstick action stuff he excels in.

Who's Dwayne Johnson? Seriously don't think I've seen him in anything.
The highest paid actor in hollywood after marky mark

Not bad for just taking your shirt off.

erosion? what's that?
He erodes my ovaries

Guess what? I did see him in something....space fighting!

LOL that looks horrendous!