Movie of the Month (Master Thread)

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
One year to make myself watch Sinister might've been not enough, let alone one month.

Nope1172 and Friendly Mushroom! have been added to the Host Board!

It has been decided that Derek Vinyard will host the first month. He should be announcing his movie sometime today!

I think you have a really good idea, False Writer and if we all try, this can be very successful

When it's my turn to host, I promise I will try to pick a film that most people can like, or at least won't dislike.

I despise keeping a list of names of people who want to do this, BTW.

I don't really feel like adding my name now, but a couple of weeks from now, I may become deeply inspired to host a movie, while someone who just wants to get their name on the list early may lose the spirit for this, yet they may have the chance to go first just 'cause they grabbed an early spot.

I hate that. Anything rigid and inflexible gets on my nerves.

And that's why you don't get laid as much as you used to.
True. I can't beat the record for when you and Whoopi make whoopi.

I despise keeping a list of names of people who want to do this, BTW.

I don't really feel like adding my name now, but a couple of weeks from now, I may become deeply inspired to host a movie, while someone who just wants to get their name on the list early may lose the spirit for this, yet they may have the chance to go first just 'cause they grabbed an early spot.

I hate that. Anything rigid and inflexible gets on my nerves.
Did you read the overview? It's not a super selective club or anything like that, just the people who have interest in hosting. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I don't know if I can trust again. I'll wait this idea out for a few months and see if people keep up with it.
Well yeah there is no guarantee that this will work, but just know that if you participate then the odds that it will indeed work out will be much higher.

the movie of the month is ...

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN (1985)

with Sarah Jessica Parker

i will be looking forward to the video talking sessions or whatever !

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
W, I suggest ruling with an ironfist. Lay down the law. Be firm and slightly unfair. It's the only way they will respect you.

Everybody that reads this post....

On a serious note. Just antagonize SC a little and this thread will be to the moon.

I just post it in General Movie Discussion hope it's ok

the movie of the month is ...
NOT YOUR TURN YET!!!

I just post it in General Movie Discussion hope it's ok
That's fine by me.

Let's all give Derek our support! It must be nerve-racking. Like when you had to go first to present a project in front of the class...

Welp, we'll see how it goes!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I was going to vociferously object to Derek's pick...then I realized how much his avatar makes me smile every time I see it. Looking forward to the nightmares!