Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

You guys know how to put me on the spot don't you... Nebs choice was so much fun and we're getting so many people on board now, it's going to be tough coming up with something...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I think we need to expand this to Television, as well. Not sure if that has already been discussed or not, but with there being so many people who want in, there's not too many movies with so many characters.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Welcome to the human race...
Funny, I've already thought of mine and I don't get to pick for about five weeks.

I think we need to expand this to Television, as well. Not sure if that has already been discussed or not, but with there being so many people who want in, there's not too many movies with so many characters.

I think we should expand it to television as well... I had something picked out until so many hopped on board... now I need to rethink it... which is cool though, it's more fun with more members participating...

Or, if I remember correctly, it doesn't have to be an actual movie, but just a theme, so we can use different clowns if the theme was clowns, etc.

Disclaimer: I'm actually NOT using clowns as my theme, so if anyone wants that one, it's up for grabs.

Speaking of which, I wonder if a certain user is going to select "puppets" as their theme of the week...
I think that certain person should be out of the fun considering they only want to do it for one day a week.

Also, don't know if Des is up to this, but whomever has it the week after whichever theme is currently active, let her know a couple days in advance so she can get a couple avatars ready. This is all up to her though.

OK, first . . . Caity, you can PM your original idea to me, if you like, so that I can see if you're headed in the right direction. Also, I'm fine with knowing a day or two in advance, so that I can make some spare avatars. Also, if you know your theme a couple of days early, and want an avatar from a You-tube video, or something, let me know that, as well.

As far as Martian goes, only if she joins in normally, will she get a turn. It won't be right for someone to pick something out, that everyone's going to follow for the week, with her not doing the same. Besides, that "just for Friday" deal won't work for the bulk of these, with the new themes going up on Saturday-Sunday. It went up for a lot of us on Friday, last week, because that was Nebbit's Saturday. Anyway, I took her off the list a few days ago, and only if she joins in accurately, will she be re-listed.

As far as using TV shows goes, that's fine, but once this gets going, you all will see that it's a lot easier than it seems. We had quite a large number on that other board, maybe 30 or so, and it worked just fine. Nebbit's movie worked, because there are numerous Star Trek movies, but as someone mentioned up above, it's not always a movie that should be used. They usually won't work very well. I listed some very good examples in my first post.

This is probably very sloppy, but I'm running late, and must get ready to go . . .

I think we need to expand this to Television, as well.
The Office week would be interesting. As cool and interesting as this idea is - I think the forums would go into chaos without my big meat eyeballs and smile.

Friday is the end of the previous week's, with Saturday-Sunday being the beginning of the next week. Basically, as soon as the next person in line has announced there's, everyone does the hokey-pokey and switches avatars.