Oppenheimer

Tools    

do u know when they release full trailer?
If I had to guess with Nolan probably during the holidays most likely Christmas. I'd check the biggest Universal movie coming out during the holidays and expect it in front whatever it is. Maybe it will drop earlier, but Nolan and Universal will want it in front of a big release.

Movie isn't being released until next July, still a year away.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

If I had to guess with Nolan probably during the holidays most likely Christmas. I'd check the biggest Universal movie coming out during the holidays and expect it in front whatever it is. Maybe it will drop earlier, but Nolan and Universal will want it in front of a big release.

Movie isn't being released until next July, still a year away.
oh okay thank you for letting know i hope like maybe jan or feb next year. oh yes cause it does look like blockbuster movie

This could be good. The story behind the bomb is an epic project and Oppenheimer was right in the dead center of the development. Sometimes people get the idea that the US development of the bomb was overkill, but we forget that the Japanese, British, Germans and the USSR were doing something similar so somebody was going to get there first, and since it was all secret, nobody was publicizing how far along they were. Whoever got there first would control a large piece of the future.

If anybody was going to do a new movie on The Bomb (it's been done several times before), Nolan seems like the guy. The project was huge, with an uncertain outcome and Oppenheimer had the conceptual grasp about how to do it. I got a chuckle at Matt Damon as Gen. Leslie Groves, a blustering, take command, military sort of guy who spent a couple of years poking the scientists with sticks to keep things moving. I'll be curious to see what Damon does with the role.

This could be good. The story behind the bomb is an epic project and Oppenheimer was right in the dead center of the development. Sometimes people get the idea that the US development of the bomb was overkill, but we forget that the Japanese, British, Germans and the USSR were doing something similar so somebody was going to get there first, and since it was all secret, nobody was publicizing how far along they were. Whoever got there first would control a large piece of the future.

If anybody was going to do a new movie on The Bomb (it's been done several times before), Nolan seems like the guy. The project was huge, with an uncertain outcome and Oppenheimer had the conceptual grasp about how to do it. I got a chuckle at Matt Damon as Gen. Leslie Groves, a blustering, take command, military sort of guy who spent a couple of years poking the scientists with sticks to keep things moving. I'll be curious to see what Damon does with the role.
it does look good, me and my carer going to see it. i deffo know it will in box office

it does look good, me and my carer going to see it. i deffo know it will in box office
To me, it looks like a winner, but I'm a science geek, so it's an obvious story to me...don't know about anybody else.

To me, it looks like a winner, but I'm a science geek, so it's an obvious story to me...don't know about anybody else.
i reckon it would be an oscars movie choice, that would be true i know some biopic movies look good story

A system of cells interlinked
@xSookieStackhouse

I merged this in with the thread that already existed for this upcoming film. Please make sure to check if a thread exists before creating new threads.

Thanks for posting the new trailer!

@xSookieStackhouse

I merged this in with the thread that already existed for this upcoming film. Please make sure to check if a thread exists before creating new threads.

Thanks for posting the new trailer!
i did checked i went search and didnt see the thread

Got really excited for a second when I opened thread and seen WWII.. thought Nolan might be going big what he done at the beginning of Dunkirk.. those too short scenes before it goes to the beach and becomes something different,.his Saving Private Ryan if you will. I felt that was him experimenting with it. Oh well, this will be interesting too but shucks. Maybe one day, big Nolan uncomplicated war movie.
If you're into epics (Nolan certainly is that), it's hard to find something bigger than the story of the Bomb, at least not since the parting of the Red Sea. The politics and history and future of fission dominated the remainder of the 20th century and continues into this one. Several other movies have been done, starting in 1947 with The Beginning or the End. I don't know that we have answered that question yet.

"Movie isn't being released until next July....."

It doesn't seem like a holiday movie, especially in light of Oppenheimer's famous quote from the Bhagavad Gita - “Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds”.

I don't get why trailers come out 7 months before a film is release.... Did it used to be this way, I don't think so.