Happy 30th, nostromo87!

Tools    

Today is really his birthday? It's not listed.
Yeah, it just lists his age. I guess someone remembered anyway? If someone is seeing it and someone else isn't, lemme know, because that'd be a bug.

Anyway, feels weird to wish someone a happy birthday when they're actively trying to convince everyone you're a terrible admin, but what the heck: happy birthday.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wow, look at this - Miss Vicky wished him a Happy Birthday. Is this a new Presidential duty? Wishing everybody a Happy Birthday whether they deserve it or not?

HAPPY BIG 3-0,
NOSTROMO!

Your present will be here next Friday.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cake.JPG
Views:	433
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	28404  

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I also turn 30 this year....I feel your pain.

Suspect's Reviews

I also turn 30 this year....I feel your pain.
It is not bad. You're a father and you haven't yet turned 30. You're good to go.

40 is the surreal terror that awaits.

Let me rephrase: There are MoFos who don't deserve to be wished a happy birthday?
I didn't see you in this thread, Miss TONGO.

That might have been while I was taking a break from the forum. I don't make it my life's mission to wish every MoFo a happy birthday.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
That might have been while I was taking a break from the forum.
Now that you'll be busy with presidential duties behind the scenes, is there any chance you might be taking these sort of breaks again and again and again...?