Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

+$10 for Velvet to be in,

need at least 5 votes from current players

I'd love to play, and have wanted to play in one of these for a long time, but I think the admin thing would really skew it. I legitimately don't know if it would help me or hurt me (probably both, in different ways). And if there's hidden idols and stuff, while I certainly trust myself not to use my database access and stuff to find things easily, if I found something legitimately it would be understandable if someone raised an eyebrow over it. So I probably shouldn't. But thank you for the invite!

I'd love to play, and have wanted to play in one of these for a long time, but I think the admin thing would really skew it. I legitimately don't know if it would help me or hurt me (probably both, in different ways). And if there's hidden idols and stuff, while I certainly trust myself not to use my database access and stuff to find things easily, if I found something legitimately it would be understandable if someone raised an eyebrow over it. So I probably shouldn't. But thank you for the invite!
I cannot think of anyone that would not trust you, so that should be thrown out the window.

Is there anyone out there that really thinks Yods would cheat?

Oh and "database" we all have access to it if we really wanted .

Think of it as Fantasy Football without injuries - well not too many .

What about a survivor where the winner of immunity creates the next challenge