Survivor Cash Game

Tools    

I just ran the 10th one and Suspect won again.

There's even more drama related to alts.... but we aren't discussing it. Ssshh! Go away.
Haha wow... maybe when I'm bored one day I'll have to take a look. I do find it hilarious how serious these games are yet even with all my self-awareness about the nature of them I still end up getting way too emotionally involved myself. This cash game is going to be absolute chaos because of what's at stake.

Haha wow... maybe when I'm bored one day I'll have to take a look. I do find it hilarious how serious these games are yet even with all my self-awareness about the nature of them I still end up getting way too emotionally involved myself. This cash game is going to be absolute chaos because of what's at stake.
The biggest drama had nothing to do with alts and it was probably the most vicious and surprising when you see who it involves: not me for once!

If Donnie and Daniel are in this cash game gonna get interesting. Now all we need is the return of Tongo.
That would be great.
Working out a host character, kind of liking this one so far:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jerico.fw.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	36342  

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I just ran the 10th one and Suspect won again.

There's even more drama related to alts.... but we aren't discussing it. Ssshh! Go away.
You still think it was me?

I feel like I've said what I've had to say on it. Good luck in this game guys and gals.

Suspect's Reviews

You still think it was me?

I feel like I've said what I've had to say on it. Good luck in this game guys and gals.
Only going to say this once. Unless "You" have some type of evidence other than just a feeling about someone being or having an alt please just refrain from talking about it. PMs are there if you need them OR you can even start your own thread and see how that goes.

I am not saying this because I think anyone's thoughts or suspicions or feelings are not valid, I just want to keep the alt drama out of the game as much as possible. Once the game starts then it will be a case by case basis, but for now as I/We try to hype up the game please just hold off or keep it to PMs. Now if you have some really good evidence then by all means bring it forward, Hell I have my own suspicions and have told people about them.

I just ask that you all please talk about it somewhere else or make sure it is valid before doing so while I ty to drum up interest in the game.

Thanks all, I am working on some info for the new game and hope to have it up soon. As of now everyone is invited and I do hope you all play. Any brand new accounts to MOFO will be looked at closely and remember NO ALTs allowed in this game, use the honor system folks.

Players get your first glimpse at your new home beginning the early part of next year.

The planet

noV yuQ chorgh

Very little is known about this planet, but what is known is that no one has ever landed there and returned. Do you have the courage to explore this distant strange and dangerous celestial body? All tests show that the atmosphere is almost an exact match of Earths so the atmosphere should be habitable and without any issues.

A few things to take note of:

1. noV yuQ chorgh is approximately 4 times the size of Earth.

2. The turquoise oceans and seas appear to always be rising and falling at a rate that makes NO land mass safe for long.

The landing zone will be on the isle of diễn đàn điện ảnh 4

This isle appears to be the most stable, but very few statistics are available.

Communications on all previous explorations has been lost within 5 minutes of landing.

Please take note of this footage from the last team that dared to venture there.

You will not be landing in the same zone as this previous team - that area is compromised.

Make sure your wills are up to date and taken care of. the MOFO corps wishes you the best of luck.

Hey all, I know January is a ways off, but starting something now with the holidays and not many signups yet would be difficult I think. However if we can muster up enough people I am willing to start sooner. I also am interested in the Big Brother thing, why cant we do that in the interim? @Sexy Celebrity?

Oh in case you have not figured out by now, there will be periodic posts in this thread that may be clues, or information that will help you in the upcoming game. Make sure you take note as some of the information may just transport somewhere else, disappear, or....

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The thing with Big Brother is - I'd be interested in trying it if people actually wanted to play. And I mean GOOD players. Big Brother always seems like such a fail game, except for the very first one I did. I would rather host another Survivor, but you're calling your game Survivor 11, so, I don't know. And then there's the thing of - do I really/SHOULD I really host another Survivor right now? I'm actually not against that idea, though. Doing another one. I think it would be interesting to try a different theme. But again - I'd want kickass players.

Or you could start your game earlier. Anything works with me.
What about some more Mofo would I lie to you game?

Would like to see more sign ups for this - but I guess it is still a bit early.

I would like all of you playing or that plan on playing or even maybe thinking about it to start thinking of your character. I am sure some of you have already done that.

Since I want to shy away (as much as I can) from newer MOFOs (I want solid, invested, forum members) there is no reason we cannot start this (character development) soon. Maybe even give a little taste of game play for those that want to set the bar.

As your host, I too will be creating a game character.

It could be Ming - I mean who better to host a game like this?

...but I have done it before, even if only in the short lived Speed Survivor.

Maybe a comic book persona...

Something more literary?

Who knows?

Lets get creative and choose a character you can relate too and you love - OR hate...

um idk