Best Movie Ever... the 90s... The Final

Tools    

Okay, although I totally disagree with this being the best film, because it's clear that the true best film has been wiped (you know it Holden, so don't put the supiriority complex through it's paces this time, man) my vote, and for now, it seems, the decider:

Fight Club

Tah-dah!

Now if nobody new casts a vote in the next 24 hours, Fight Club is our first winner.

And no, obviously it's not the "best" of the decade. But given a choice between it and Shawshank, Hell that ain't even a contest in my book.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Fight Club is our first winner.

And no, obviously it's not the "best" of the decade. But given a choice between it and Shawshank, Hell that ain't even a contest in my book.

These are both most excellent movies imo.

What was your choice?

Goof on my part.

This is not a vote. Both films are going through to the final 8. We had a tie and like I've done whenever there was a tie in any of the other rounds, I put both films through.

I put it in the quote box to show that they were the winners.

Similarly Intolerance and The General were tied in the pre-1930s vote. Both go through to the last 8 which is probably going to have a lot more than 8 films competing.

So stop voting.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
How bout we close the threads that have a determined "winner"
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Please do.

You can close this one. And you can close the pre-1930s Final.

They're the only two that are finished so far.