MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

I'm trying to figure the logistics here. Moneyballers... Oh, sorry. MONEYBALLERS. Yeah, I noticed. Anyway, how can you get a trade together so fast? You got Tim's phone number? Castillo was picked up at 6:28 am. How did you even get a hold of him so fast? Dude, you're like a crazy person.

I thought the same thing, but then I realized it was just: he went to pick up Castillo (huge Rays fan), Tim beat him to it, made an immediate offer for a middling reliever, Tim thought why not (Tim probably gets email notifications and is a good owner who responds to offers quick). Boom. Probably saw the offer late morning when he checked his team for the first time that day.

I thought the same thing, but then I realized it was just: he went to pick up Castillo (huge Rays fan), Tim beat him to it, made an immediate offer for a middling reliever, Tim thought why not (Tim probably gets email notifications and is a good owner who responds to offers quick). Boom. Probably saw the offer late morning when he checked his team for the first time that day.
That's a good amount of the overall reason, other being Emilio Pagan has a terrible time vs elite lineups, like the Yankees, and Castillo most likely will split time as a closer like he had with Alvarado. When it was crunch time and Ray's needed to protect a one run lead vs Toronto yesterday, Castillo got the call. Anderson gets the Ks', but has a tendency to carry a high ERA (I dont got time for dat), and Diegos ERA only got bloated when he was hurt. Now hes not.

As for me dropping him, they both are waiver guys, and all waiver guys have a good chance to be dropped cause I need room for someone else to pick up We'll see.

Yodas season just keeps coming and coming, Max Scherzer goes back on the IL with an upper back strain. He should offer Scherzer and Stanton in a 2 for 1 trade, for like, I dont know, Mike Leake or someone.

Yeah, he went on the IL, came back for one start, was un-Scherzer-like in it, then goes back on.

Just one of those years, man. Still in decent shape to make a late run, but we'll see.

A system of cells interlinked
Ducks and Angels are locked in struggle for the ages. Let's see how many days we can stay tied for 5th!

Heh, Puig was in the middle of a huge brawl while they were announcing he'd been traded.
I think the Indians will regret this decision. They traded Bauer who threw a ball over the centerfield wall in a tantrum and got a player whose attitude is 10 time worse.

Not sure if a sane person would keep rolling Paxton out there. Anyone wanna trade me some cotton candy for him? Cotton candy throws harder, but Paxton is human being. SMH....

He'll drop him 2 days after the deal goes thru, watch.
Yeah I think you were right. They're using Castillo to open games now, Ryne Staneks old job.

I'm trying to figure the logistics here. Moneyballers... Oh, sorry. MONEYBALLERS. Yeah, I noticed. Anyway, how can you get a trade together so fast? You got Tim's phone number? Castillo was picked up at 6:28 am. How did you even get a hold of him so fast? Dude, you're like a crazy person.
I was stunned at how quickly I got the offer haha. I must have just beaten him to picking him up. The funny thing is that we've both since cut Castillo and Anderson. Much Ado About Nothing, I guess.

This is exactly right on my end. I partially accepted for the theatrics without thinking about it so much. I would've held onto Anderson had he not gotten buried in the Tampa Bay bullpen/opener maelstrom.