Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
ha!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
I wonder who the Coffee Maester is?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I liked the episode, except for the Bronn bit. They made him look comical. Unless he has a say in the series, this would be a shocking end to a good character.

Varys and Tyrion's discussion reminded me of the past episodes, which was nice.
I have to admit, Cersie is going down as one of the all time great TV villains. Euron on the other hand is annoying as hell. I would love it if Cersie is the one who kills him.

Yeah Euron is not even fun to hate, he is just annoying. hoping Yara takes him out.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Anybody think the Varys tea gonna spill? They made a point of his backstory a couple of times. Then there was the realm speak...

Wait, maybe they are gonna do the Snow Spiders

Was thinking the same thing, she made my top five.

So. That mean you cool wit' Janet and Todd now?

I can still be entertained by this show. I mean, last episode was an epic battle. Well made. Production value is off the charts, Starbucks cups and all... the acting is great, the music is awesome, visuals great.... but I’m rather disappointed. The show is a shadow of its past self.

Game of Thrones used to feel like a game of chess. It’s way too simple and straight forward for that now. How compressed this season is definitely has something to do with it though. We glance over plot points and character interactions super fast. We skip over the density and the depth that used to make this show and its writing in particular amazing...

Not Sure what more Jon could have shown how much he loved Ghost. Jon dont know who he is and has to decide that if these be his final days. No greater friend to leave a wolf with and Jon and Ghost were never about sentiment. Jon senses he could die and all the others died so he couldnt bare to bury Ghost

A system of cells interlinked
Miss Sunday!!!! Noooooooooo!

The newest episode is the lowest rated in the history of the show on IMDb with just 7.2 at the moment...

All episodes in the entire series has above an 8 except that.

If an aspiring writer were to write these final episodes, what is the right way to do it?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
If an aspiring writer were to write these final episodes, what is the right way to do it?
No out of frame scares when a character could/would/should have seen it from literally miles away. Save that for retro horror gags.

No forced writer's choices disguised as character's choice. Emphasised forced because technically all character choices are the writer's will. Still, characters doing/not doing things in contrast to their established motives and patterns is, well, out of character.

Avoid fast travel in later seasons. Fast travel is a gateway drug that inevitably leads to plot compression and can quickly become a slippery slope of complacency.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
The newest episode is the lowest rated in the history of the show on IMDb with just 7.2 at the moment...

All episodes in the entire series has above an 8 except that.
People just love to hate.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "