The Avatar Thread

Tools    





@TONGO
I just noticed a tiny error that makes Kong look like he's roaring twice and there's a slight wiggle in the animation.
Checked the image, and I'd duplicated an animation cell in the wrong place.
Fixed it


__________________
"I keep saying it, but nobody listens to me." - The Rodent, talking about how online streaming is a waste of time and money



"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."



I knew something looked off but I didn't want to say anything cuz I was so grateful, again man you're the best



It's cool... you should have seen what happened when I made @Yoda an avi last year (or the year before).
He sent it back to me over and over asking for changes.


I ended up with about 45 gifs all with different timing on the lightsaber



Old one:



New one for 2019:
Learned a new layering technique again.
I called this one in my files "Blue Accent"



This took bloody ages to make
Doesn't look like it, but there was about 250 layers involved in making the shine of light go across the diamond and the R at different times, plus the other 30+ layers that make up the logo as a whole.





A system of cells interlinked
I watched it 5x..not that it was that great of a movie plot wise,

MIND-BLOWING 3d.
Wrong Avatar...
__________________
"There’s absolutely no doubt you can be slightly better tomorrow than you are today." - JBP



Hope this is ok...
The original was stretched, so I resized the thing so it didn't look like his face was so skinny.
Only problem with doing that was when I resized the whole thing to fit MoFo's max of 110x90, it was 110 wide, but not very tall. Think originally it would have been 110x40.


So I got rid of most of the empty space on the right side so it could be the max of 110x90, so you don't lose any of the detail, and it makes the image more about the stare as well





Edit: Slightly clearer one.



Hope this is ok...
The original was stretched, so I resized the thing so it didn't look like his face was so skinny.
Only problem with doing that was when I resized the whole thing to fit MoFo's max of 110x90, it was 110 wide, but not very tall. Think originally it would have been 110x40.


So I got rid of most of the empty space on the right side so it could be the max of 110x90, so you don't lose any of the detail, and it makes the image more about the stare as well





Edit: Slightly clearer one.
THANKS Rodent, perfect!