The "It" remake

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Have you seen strange things, dad? I feel weird calling you dad after that disgusting Child Abuse scene but anyhoo. The lead kid is in the reboot. He's really good.

No, I haven't because I don't have Netflix. I wish I did but I can't justify paying for it, as I have cable and DVDs. I heard he was in it. Maybe when it comes out on DVD.

WARNING: "the only things I didn't love about IT" spoilers below
I think they shouldn't have shown Pennywise's teeth in the Georgie scene, shoot it from above, save the reveal for later.
I thought it was supposed to be summer of 88? Maybe I missed a time jump but one of the films showing at the cinema wasn't released 'til 89, kinda bugged me

4th attempt- I fell asleep. There will be no fifth

WARNING: "the only things I didn't love about IT" spoilers below
I think they shouldn't have shown Pennywise's teeth in the Georgie scene, shoot it from above, save the reveal for later.
I thought it was supposed to be summer of 88? Maybe I missed a time jump but one of the films showing at the cinema wasn't released 'til 89, kinda bugged me
It started in 88, then jumped forward to 1989.

Trying to tolerate it. What did you think I meant? Trying to enjoy it? Not happenin. Joel now owes me a beer and a burger.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Rofl. I mean 4th attempt at viewing what? I'm not seeing a post connecting. You tried to watch IT 4x? Or Stranger Things?

I promise I'm not trying to be difficult!!

Rofl. I mean 4th attempt at viewing what? I'm not seeing a post connecting. You tried to watch IT 4x? Or Stranger Things?

I promise I'm not trying to be difficult!!
STOP BEING SO BLOODY DIFFICULT, YNWTF. IRMA STOLE YOUR LAST FUNCTIONING BRAIN CELL!!!

Lol matey, the telemovie. I thought it was appalling.

Oh haha omg YES it's kinda bad =/
wasnt it ever.

And I read an article this morning where stephen king said the kiddy orgy is not in the movie. I am quite hsappy about that.

This might just do nobody any good.
I liked this! Not great but pretty good!

Can't wait for the adult stuff and the inevitable Stephen King cinematic revival.

Having just watched the 1990 miniseries, is there anything here that is going to surprise me at all?
They're different enough that you don't really compare the 2

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Having just watched the 1990 miniseries, is there anything here that is going to surprise me at all?
What did you think?. I watched it ealier in the year and hated it.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I thought it was good, but I never felt scared at any point in the story. Tim Curry's performance was more comedic and not that frightening to watch. I get the impression with this version that it's more of a horror film than a mystery story.

NOTE: NSFW language.

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Well thank god for small mercies. Really dont need to see a pre teen gang bang

https://www.facebook.com/ScreenJunki...5657998082403/

Did anyone ever really think they'd keep that?
Yeah some guys are arguing on the net that it should have been in it and that it's disgusting that people are ok with kids being slaughtered but not a gang bang by 11 year olds. What the hell? Fictional kids being hacked up on screen is clearly make believe but you cant fake 11 year olds kissing - I just dont need to see that. Group hug is all it needs. Apparently King was on cocaine when he wrote it.