Older or Younger?

Tools    

Are you older or younger than your favorite movie? If you don’t wanna share by how much, that’s fine.

Are you older or younger than your favorite movie? If you don’t wanna share by how much, that’s fine.
Nice question – younger by quite a way.

I've currently got Alien as my second favourite and that came out the year I was born, but two months earlier.

A system of cells interlinked
Older!

Older

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
It's hard to pick a favorite movie ever. I guess I am torn between For A Few Dollars More (younger than that one) and The Skin I Live in (older than that one).

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Younger - by a whopping 16 years.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
younger, by only one year. And it's been a favorite for the majority of my life. Since before Third grade.

I don't have favourites and I don't do lists.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Older by a few.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I am four years older.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra